Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Office Sweater

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you have an office sweater?  A sweater you leave at the job to wear whenever the A/C is too high in the summer or when it's cold during the winter.  Is this sweater ugly? Do you not care?

I've worked really hard over the last few years to overhaul my wardrobe and to put thought into my outfits everyday (well almost everyday).  I'd rather be cold than wear a sweater that doesn't go with my outfit.

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mickstinator
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:14 AM

My winter jacket is actually still at work from a day that I wore it in and didn't need it when I left. I'm so lazy sometimes...

I don't have a sweater, but I do have a little blanket I sometimes drape over my legs.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Nope. I'm usually the one that's still too warm lol. I have a 3" fan that I keep on while I'm at work. I guess I still haven't acclimated to TX weather yet. You'd think I'd be used to it now that I've been here 7 years now lol.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM

I have a work blanket lol I have a little fleece blanket that I keep at my desk

CometGirl
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I have a lightweight jacket that I keep at work.  It is black so it usually goes with most everything but I'm not concerned about what I look like.  If I'm cold I can't do my job.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I use a lightweight jacket.  But rarely need it since I have a heater in my office for when the "internal weather" is too cold.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I don't - since I don't go into an office and don't dress up for work.  However, if I was cold I would put on anything - even my winter coat - if needed.  I'd rather be comfortable than be fashionable.  :)

rissarin
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:31 AM
No. I'm always hot. And I have no AC in my room. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM
Most all my pieces coordinate with a stylish cardigan or blazer. I am always on the look out for sale cardigans or jackets, lol. I get cold very easy, hand have an arsenal of cotten ones for summer and heavier wool/polyester ones for winter!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I do, our classroom is always freezing. It's a navy zip up fleece so it usually goes with the standard khaki, olive, black or grey pants that I wear, lol.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I have a nice lightweight black company jacket they bought me. I keep that in my office to throw on if needed. Or if its spring or fall, I will wear it to and from work as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN