Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
  • 348 Replies
6 moms liked this

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this

Here are some great responses from our CafeMoms!

I really like the shape of the pens. They write very smoothly, and with very little effort. The colors are very nice. 

- brownhoney21 

They write really really smooth!! They are all really amazing colors too!! I love them and fully plan to buy some more soon!

- missingme07

The InkJoy pens have been so useful. I use them for work and correspondence. The colors are great. The grip is comfy and I love that they're not scratchy as you write. Awesome:-)

- iea13

I was surprised to see how well they worked and the quality of the pens. The triangle shape made it easy and comfortable to grip as it glides across the paper.  

- BeachMama05

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds interesting!  My fingers & hands always cramp up if I write too long at one time.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I really like the Dr. Grip pens.  Very comfortable.  Of course, it helps if you enjoy the writing task.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Same here

Quoting the3Rs:

Sounds interesting!  My fingers & hands always cramp up if I write too long at one time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM
I have a hard time with pens because I'm left handed and smudge a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
funhappymom
by Marie on Jul. 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I prefer pencils or blue ink.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I am kind of picky about pens. I like gripped pens in black ink the best but at work I use a purple pen and keep it in my area so no one else can use it,lol.

~ just found out I was chosen to try PaperMate's InkJoy pens, I can't wait.

jamberrypie
by Betty on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I'm a pen addict.  I am always looking for that perfect pen! 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jul. 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I'm the same way lol. I have noticed that I lean towards Dr. Grip pens more than any others though. Right now I have a Forey pen and it's not too bad. I don't do a lot of writing anymore so it definitely works for the moment.

Quoting jamberrypie:

I'm a pen addict.  I am always looking for that perfect pen! 

mickstinator
by on Jul. 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I love writing. I am analytical and contemplative by nature. My very thoughts in my head are formed in paragraphs with a thesis and supporting concepts and all. I also tend to be very wordy and I love taking advantage of the broad catalog of words the English language offers. I find the opportunity to express myself invigorating. 

I have a few pens that I keep everywhere because of their superior ink flow. Others will not do!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)