Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
yvonne37
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Im left handed too! :) and have the same problem.  I was chosen so I hope they work wonders :))

Quoting cjsmom1:

I have a hard time with pens because I'm left handed and smudge a lot.

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
countrygirlkat
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I am so excited to be choosen for this influencer!  Thank you CafeMom and PaperMate. 

Hi!  My name is Kathleen and I have three boys ages 6, 5 and 1. I also have a wonderful DH who I have been married to for the past 8.5 years.  We are a busy and active family who enjoys life to the fullest.

I recieved my pens today and was really excited.  My older two boys always get excited when they see the UPS truck pull up so they couldn't wait for me to open the package.  The first thing they said was how cool it was that there were so many different colors!  Here is a picture of the package so you can see what I mean.

I have to admit, I was excited about all the colors too!  When DH and I were dating years ago in college we lived in two different states so I would write him letters in different colors all the time so this brings me back.  I was highly impressed with these pens.  They didn't smear when I wrote with them which was awesome.  Usually I end up with a bunch of pen on the side of my hand because the way I write my hand drags across it.  My hands were clean with these!  They were also very smooth when writing and it took me a minute to get used to.  It was almost like the pen was ready to write faster then I was, lol.  After I got used to it though I loved how smooth and easy they wrote.  I will definitely be using these a lot in the future because I really enjoyed them. 

I wrote some thank you notes to the t-ball coaches since tonight is the last practice.  I also worte a note to DH to put in his dinner for work tonight.  Lastly I made a list of things I need to pack to take on our upcoming trip.  The more I wrote the more I liked the pens.  Thanks again CM and PaperMate!

Sorry this one was blurry because of my camera.

Thank you notes.

List for our trip.

My note for DH. 

twinplus2
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I have always loved Staples and other back to school supply stores. I prefer a grippy pen and a daily/weekly calendar. My company got cheap and I now have to spend around $40 out of pocket for my work calendar. But soo worth it to have an organizer that works. (So glad our adm. assistant can still order the grippy pins I like!)

I am so superstitous. In college, I got A's with pen written papers subsequently typed up for professors. I still hand write anything important for work before keying it!

othermom
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:43 PM

I am excited to be chosen for the papermate influencer. I love to write, although I don't as much as I used to other than notes and little things. My favorite pens have always been the fine tips nes. I look forward to trying these ones out

Boobah
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM
I'm looking forward to trying them. My hand cramps from writing and limits how much I do it.
kerryket
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

I avoid writing, I have arthritis in my hand and on top of that have always had a death grip on pens.  I'm glad that I was picked, thanks PaperMate and Cafemom!  I'm looking forward to giving the pens a try and posting about it.

mereinhart28
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I'm excited to be chosen for this program! I love trying out new pens....mainly because I'm so picky about them, idk why. 

Thanks for picking me! Can't wait to try these out!!

annaica
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM
i love writing! i am so excited to participate :D i have carpal tunnel syndrome and can never use my hands long... i bet the inkjoy pens will be so much easier to use!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VisionSeeker
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
I am too.

Quoting jamberrypie:

I'm a pen addict.  I am always looking for that perfect pen! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Caitlinsmom09
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Super excited to try out these pens! I journal and do alot of schoolwork so maybe these pens will help the mid-sentence hand cramps :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)