Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (191-200):
janessa27
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM
I absolutely love these pens! I was so excited to get these pens- then to get them in 12 different colors was a great suprise! I never use black or blue pens- so all the different colors were great. I also use gel pens that don't write very evenly and more often than not they smear. These InkJoy Papermate pens write perfectly even with very light pressure. My 7 & 3 year old son's even liked using them for drawing! I filled out school papers, wrote a few checks, grocery list, and even used them at my desk at work. I would definitely recommend these pens to anyone- and even had to get one back from a coworker that "borrowed it".
Photobucket
erikays
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:16 PM

We were chosen by Cafemom and PaperMate, to try their new Inkjoy pens!

What arrived:

10 super colorful pens! Seeing all the colored pens brought me back to high school. I use to love writing in green and purple in school. Over the years, I've always written in blue or black at home or work, so it was very nostalgia.

I do A LOT of to do lists! Either on my phone or just writing on paper, after 3 kids, I don't have the best memory lol. My mother inlaw was coming into town and I always want a spic and span house but tend to find myself forgetting what needs to be clean or done.

What also I found out these awesome pens is that they dont take a lot of pressure when writing, compared to cheaper brands. The best part, SMUDGE PROOF! When making my list (above) my 21 month old would run her fingers across everything I wrote. With cheaper pens, you would have tons of smudges on the paper and your fingers. Big score! :]

^ Yay for fresh pens :]

My boys enjoyed coloring with the pens as well, when their sister napped, which I was able to get some stuff scratched off my list!

These pens were a huge hit in my house! Thanks Cafemom and PaperMate, you rock! :D

writing

doopey
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 6:24 PM
FYI ~ Target has an 8-pk of the Inkjoy pens this week for $8.
divamommao
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Thank you to cafe mom and PaperMate for choosing me to try out the new inkjoy pens

These pens are great not only do they write very smooth, they have a comfortable grip, And I love the varity of different colors. I was surprised at all the colors I thought they would all be black or blue. But love the colors..

So i began writing my list

I write list for everything. and then i make list for those list. Such as for birthdays I usually have 2-4 list for each childs birthday and I have 5 kids.. and I love the many different colors as I could write each list in a different color..

Then I let my kids try them.

Ds 2 ( he is almost 3) ^^

ds1 he is 6 and was practicing his name..

dd1 who is 9 1/2 and she like them. Her picture says "I like it!" :-)

They all enjoyed writing with the colorful pens and had a blast.I would defiantly reccomend these to friends and family. Will defiantly be using these with the rest of my to do list. I am a very picky person when it comes to pens. as I want my writing to look good and my had not to cramp. These write smoothly. and my hand did not cramp. Thank you papermate and cafemom for choosing us.

CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Love these pens!!! I made put my shopping list and they write very smooth and I love the colors!! I also seem to be missing a few!!! My 9 year old also loves them!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I can't wait to use them at work!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM

I was pretty excited that I was chose to receive the InkJoy pens.  I love different color inks, between my crafts and letter writing, it's fun to choose more colors than blue and black.  The thing I was most excited about was being able to use the pink pen tonight to write my daughter a letter from the tooth fairy  =)

The pens write very smoothly, so far no skips in the ink, and I haven't had any smudges in the ink.  I give these pens a big thumbs up.

sunangel803
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Quoting jamberrypie:

I'm a pen addict.  I am always looking for that perfect pen! 

Haha, me too! I used to love the pens drug companies would give out...I think they wrote the nicest.
rocamom
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I loved the different colors that they came in and so did my daughter who's almost 6 :) :)

I loved how they glid across the paper.  the only thing is more of a personal preference and that's that I prefer a fatter pen..  These were very comfortable and I do really like them I just wish they were a little fatter kind of like a Dr. Grip :)

Kris_PBG
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:27 AM

These pens seriously rock!  I have found in the the past that fun color pens tend to be "gimicky" and not well made at all.  These pens work really well and write very easily.  The ink flows smoothly and you do not have to press hard to get the color to come out (which I have found with other color pens in the past).  Plus - the colors are really great!

I also like that they are not only well made, but can allow me to try to coordinate some lists differently, as in maybe trying to color code kids activities in my planner or work activities.

As a teacher, I do a lot of writing and need to do a lot of organizing.  These pens will be perfect for that as well!

I am sold on these pens!  Fun, colorful and functional!  How can you beat that?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)