Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (201-210):
jerzeetomato
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM

What can I say that hasn't been said already?  These pens are super fun!  10 Great colors to choose from - who wouldn't love that?  Since I work from home by myself, these pens certainly do add a pop of color to my otherwise ordinary day!!

Even better, they feel good in my hand.  I have arthritic issues in my right hand and arm from many years of desk work, and holding the Inkjoy pens does not cause me any distress.  I generally like fatter pens, like my Cross Edge gel pen, because they are easier to hold, but the Inkjoy writes so smoothly and easily, I don't need a tight grip or have to apply a lot of pressure when using them.  Clean lines and no smudging are an added bonus!

Papermate gets two thumbs up from me - and I am almost certain my teenage daughter is going to want a set of these all to herself!!

Thanks CM and Papermate for sharing the joy with me!

Kris_PBG
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Shellness
by Michell on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I wanted to share my experiece with you about the new Papermate Inkjoy pens. I really like them! I live in Central Florida. I am a florist and I am writing all day long. Taking orders, filling out cards, things like that. They write really smooth and make writing on the little cards much easier. My cards look neater and prettier when I use the Inkjoy pens. My husband is a carpenter and has a notebook where he writes down all the information he needs about his jobs. He likes them too.

Best of all, my youngest daughter Jamie has Rheumatoid Arthritis and the smooth flowing ink makes it less painful for her to write. She is homeschooled because of her illness and is enjoying using them almost everyday. I've caught her using them to write her boyfriend pretty love letters too!

All in all, I would buy them and recommend them to my friends and co-workers.

Shellness
by Michell on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM

They are great at work but I'm keeping them to myself! Dont' want the co-workers losing them, haha!!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

I can't wait to use them at work!!

CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:04 PM

LOL. I'm not sharing!!

Quoting Shellness:

They are great at work but I'm keeping them to myself! Dont' want the co-workers losing them, haha!!

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

I can't wait to use them at work!!

1.hot.mama2005
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I feel like I have been waiting forever for my Paper-Mate InkJoy pens to come in the mail. I finally got them and they were soooo worth the weight! They write amazingly! They make your writing just flow across the paper. Plus, they come in 10 different beautiful colors! Pink, red, blue, green, etc. Oh and the fact they are triangle shaped makes them so much easier to hold. I love them. I told my mom that once I tried them out, she could have them, but I am thinking that I might just have to go buy some more, so I don't have to give up my pens!
writing

hayliedlr
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I think they are very handy and easy to grip and hold.  I love all the colors.  I gave a few to my girls and they love the colors.

Janet
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I received my INKJOY pens in the mail. I live in Ohio. The hall of fame city. Our festivities are just ending here. I am a mother of three, grandmother of 5. I am a Jehovah's Witness. I take lots of notes when we are at out meetings. The INKJOY pens are great for note taking they are comfortable to grip, and they require minimal pressure from your hand, which I love! The lines are clean every time, whichis great. I love the colors, from plain black and blue to pink and purple and lime green and more! I highly recommend everyone giving them a try. I think you will like them as much as I do.

luckysevenwow
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I've got to admit...I loved the Inkjoy pens!

I've been dreading filling out my son's birthday invitations. My hands always hurt by the time I am done filling them out. It's been 20 years since high school so the need to put pen to paper often; is just not there anymore. 

To my surprise, by the time I was done, my hand didn't hurt nearly as bad as I thought it would. Which I am assuming has something to do with the triangular shape of the pen. My favorite part, though, was how smoothe it wrote. Nothing irks me more then a pen that is scratchy when you are writting. This pen was anything but scratchy.

Another nice part about the pens are the colors they come in. The first thing my kids did when they saw them was claim their favorite colors. How could I deny them? Who knows maybe one day one will be a writer or artist?

mommyhonu
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Mahalo Nui Loa Cafemom & Paper Mate for selecting me to be apart of this great influencer!

I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and a hubby in Hawai'i. In the days of email, instant messaging and private messaging I have noticed that handwritten messages have become a victim to the electronic age. So, I decided that along with making my shopping lists, to do lists & Honey do lists that I was also going to write a letter to my Auntie and a few Thank you notes.

I have to say that I wish that I knew about these pens at the beginning of the year. My son graduated this past Spring and would have LOVED to have these pens to write out Invites & Thank Yous and for people to sign for the guest book.

I love the colors that Ink Joy has to offer!!! It writes with very lil effort on my part. And if you've ever had a new pen that you want to write with I've always had to do the "scribble test". You know, where you test out a pen to make sure that it has enough ink in it or to make sure that it'll start writing?! No scribbles required for the Ink Joy pens. Just take off the cap and write! Perfect for the office or in the back pack for going back to school.

I received my Ink Joy pens on a Friday afternoon and come by today (less than 3 days) my pen jar only has 2 pens left. Someone has sticky fingers in my household and loves my new Ink Joy pens as much as I do! At least they left me the girly colors! :0)

10 Ink Joy pens sitting pretty in my jar.

5 Ink Joy pen sitting in the jar (this was a day later)

2 Ink Joy pens left!

made my to do list and caught my oldest son with my blue Ink Joy pen ... now just 7 left to find.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)