Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
goddess99
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I'm so excited to have been picked for this influencer. Can't wait to get my pens!

momto1ryen
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Same here.

Quoting cjsmom1:

I have a hard time with pens because I'm left handed and smudge a lot.

PoehlerBear1983
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:21 PM
I am so excited to be chosen for this influencer. I do alot of writing because my boys and i write journal entries every day about what we did that day what was the best part and what was the worst. I cant wait to try these new pens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Thank you PaperMate and CafeMom for choosing me for this influencer. I look forward to trying out these pens.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abra
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:10 PM

My name is Abra. I am a 28 year old mom to four. Two girls ages 6 and 3 and two boys who are 20 months and 3 months old. My husband, Ben, and I have been married for 8 years and live in the northwest. 

I've never quite been able to surrender to the digital age for list writing and thank you notes. Some things are just better handwritten. I'm looking forward to trying out the InkJoy pens and seeing how they stack up against my go to pen (Pilot's Precise v5 roller ball). 

woliung8153
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I love to write and I am a list person. Everyone morning I make a list so I don't forget things. I am excited to be trying this influencer. Thank you Cafemom and Papermate.

Liansmommie
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:21 PM

These pens sounds great. I can't wait to try them out. I have a hard time finding pens I like. They never seem to be available when I want to buy more. I write a lot during any day making lists, or working on my son's school lessons.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I hope so, it's really hard to find good pens that won't smudge as I write

Quoting yvonne37:

Im left handed too! :) and have the same problem.  I was chosen so I hope they work wonders :))

Quoting cjsmom1:

I have a hard time with pens because I'm left handed and smudge a lot.

epoh
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:24 PM
It's super duper exciting! :p

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

I am so excited to be chosen for this influencer. I do alot of writing because my boys and i write journal entries every day about what we did that day what was the best part and what was the worst. I cant wait to try these new pens
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iea13
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)