Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
NHGal
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:31 PM
It is funny that I got chosen for this influencer. DH and I have different tastes in pens and his favorite pen drives me batty!

Ok, so I got my 10 pack of pens today, in a rainbow of colors. Now to see how they work!

After I struggled with the package to open them (I hate packaging!), I used the light green one first. I used it to do the crossword puzzle in a magazine with gloss smooth paper. My first impressions were this: the barrel is thinner than I ususually use, so I probably wouldn't be comfortable using it for a long time, but not so bad for the crossword. No issues with ink flow. Color not to my liking, but that could be that I work in a regulated environment and can only use blue and black ink, so I am use to a strong color. I used it on an envelope to see what the comparison to the glossy paper would be and I liked it better then.

I have a grocery list to make now, so I will try it out on that and report back. Stay tuned!
wandep
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Can't wait to receive my new pens in the mail! :) Thanks Cafemom and Paper Mate!

PoehlerBear1983
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM
:p back at you chicka

Quoting epoh:

It's super duper exciting! :p

Quoting PoehlerBear1983:

I am so excited to be chosen for this influencer. I do alot of writing because my boys and i write journal entries every day about what we did that day what was the best part and what was the worst. I cant wait to try these new pens

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I'm so excited that I get to try out these pens! I am always looking for great pens to use at work, for letter writing, journaling, lists, writing in my planner, all kinds of stuff.

passiondivamama
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Can't wait to get my pens! Thank you for the opportunity CafeMom and papermate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Same here....I have arthritis too. (psoriatic)

Quoting kerryket:

I avoid writing, I have arthritis in my hand and on top of that have always had a death grip on pens.  I'm glad that I was picked, thanks PaperMate and Cafemom!  I'm looking forward to giving the pens a try and posting about it.

batjmom
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Thank you cafemom and PaperMate for the opportunity to try these new pens.  I look forward to trying them.  Just about every morning I start my day with writing a list of things that need to get done.   I hope that the pens write nice and smooth.  Some I feel you have to write too hard and the ink globs up. 

my pens arrived a couple days ago and after using them several times I'm really happy with the quality.   They write nice and smooth.   The package said they are medium point but I think they are more fine point which is great for me.  I like the fine point.  

PoehlerBear1983
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I recieved my paper mate ink joy pens today!

I love that there are so many color options. I am one of those types who gets bored with just black and blue

I tried them out writing my shopping list. Purple, black and brown seems to write the most smoothly. I am not a huge fan of the light green it is a bit bright and hard for me to read on notebook paper but i also dont have the best eye sight. They do not smudge at all which i love because normally when my son uses pens they end up all over his hands. The only thing that really dont like is they do not have padded finger grips. I have a feeling that with extended use i may get a hand cramp due to the thinness of the pen. But overall if you like having multicolored options with a pen that writes smoothly you will love these. I would recommend them :)....TY cafemom and papermate!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brownhoney21
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Got my pens this A.M.Thy came just in time for me to use to fill out my monthly day care papers. I realy like the shape of the pens. Thy wright very smoothly,and with very little effert.The colors are very nice.I wish thy had finger grips on them I have a lot of paper work to fill out every month.

JCTVCBN
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Thank you CM and PaperMate. I can't wait to get my pens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)