Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (341-348):
silviashepard
by Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

catholicmamamia
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 1:26 AM

I love writing, and find the right pens and paper make all the difference! Writing with PaperMate InkJoy pens was a true pleasue.. thank you for this opportunity, CafeMom!

♥♥ Join us in  
Crunchy Moms  -  make friends and share advice
             on breastfeeding, babywearing, bedsharing, and natural living! ♥

JuliFox
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I have seen them in stores and would like to try them but haven't bought them because all the stores seem to have is the mediums.  My writing is very small so I use only fine point pens, and can't find the InkJoys anywhere in a fine point.

thehickinhickor
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 3:44 PM

i use a pen i havea  little notes all around my house for myself

aggiemom99
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:09 AM

I have been using these pens at home and work.  They write very smoothly with no ink blots like you sometimes get with ballpoint pens.  I really like the darker colors, like the black, the dark blue and the brown, but I find some of the lighter colors hard to see, so I don't use them.  If I was planning to buy ballpoint pens, these would be high on my consideration list.

Imjustinsmommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM

i do find my hands cramp up when i write & then my writing  looks messy.  sounds cool to try a pen that woudl help im curious if it works

mommaslilmen
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM

i love smooth writing pens!

kellynh
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I loved these pens

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)