Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How do you make your writing experience enjoyable?

Posted by   + Show Post

From to-do lists to thanks you's finding the right writing utensil can be tough but it doesn't have to be. We gave 250 CafeMom members one package of PaperMate's revolutionary InkJoy pens and asked them to try it with their family. With the revolutionary ink system the new InkJoy pens offer moms minimal pressure for your hands while delivering crisp, clean lines every time!

Tell us about your writing experiences. How do you make your writing enjoyable?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
PoehlerBear1983
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Make my to do list nicer to look at lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PoehlerBear1983
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Ds1 was even excited to try them out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
missingme07
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Got my awesome pens today! They are amazing. They write really really smooth!! They are all really amazing colors too!! I love them! and fully plan to buy some more soon!

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I love to write! I am always writing things down. From letters to friends to to-do lists...I go through a lot of pens. 

I just got my pens today and can't wait to use them.

psych_mom
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Hi I am Stacy and I was picked to be part of the Ink Joy influencer program. For some reason I have always loved getting new pens and was excited to be picked for this program.
The pens came today and there was 10 in the pack. They are nothing like the ones that are advertised on the Ink Joy website, but I figured they would still be just as nice.

I was very wrong-

They do not write very well. With several of them I had to go back and rewrite the first letter or two and if you see the part of the S in Stacy is still missing. These pens are very cheaply made and feel it.

The pro to these pens is the variety of color that they came in. I prefer cheap Bic pens to these.

wandep
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Hope my pens comes in before we go on vacation this Thursday! :) Can't wait to use them!!!
Panty.Pirate
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I like to use colorful pens. I have a set of Ink Joys from paper mate that I use at work, and some gel pens. I like to use the pink and purple the most.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Panty.Pirate
by Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Also, I wasn't picked as an influencer, I bought these a couple of months ago because I hated the pens they provided at work and they were only 2.98 for the pack with different colors. They write really smoothly.

Quoting Panty.Pirate:

I like to use colorful pens. I have a set of Ink Joys from paper mate that I use at work, and some gel pens. I like to use the pink and purple the most.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shari55
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I love the InkJoy pens! I have to hide it, so that they don't walk away..lol

iea13
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 7:53 PM
The inkjoy pens have been so useful. I use them for work and correspondence. Good pens are hard to come by. The colors are great. I color coordinate my notes/to do lists to make certain things pop out (for a reminder of what's important). The grip is comfy and I love that they're not scratchy as you write. Awesome:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN