Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Good morning! 7/31/12

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:09 AM
  • 14 Replies
Good morning & welcome to the last day of July! Can you believe that?! This summer is flying by.

Last night we had a wicked thunderstorm, and now it's bright, sunny & hot. Just working & cleaning today.

Have a good one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Last night we ended up with an extra wading pool (mil found it stuck to the one she's had in her backyard lol) so ds ended up playing in that for an hour.

Hopefully work will go by more quickly than yesterday. I don't really have any plans after work other than go home and do the normal cook, clean, and play with ds. Here's hoping ds will go to bed earlier tonight.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Good morning gals.

Ditto, I hope work does go more quickly today. I have been grumpy lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:25 AM

"sniff" "sniff" so sad it's the last day of July, back to work soon~

Youngest is at his study buddies group right now, oldest is on the computer, teen still sleeping. The boys and I are planning to go to the pool today, hoping the gray skies move on before we have to go, also hoping it doens't rain.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:49 AM
Good morning! I can't believe it's the end of July, the year is flying by.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 9:50 AM
I'm working 16 hours today :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM

good morning! I was just talking to someone yesterday about how it can't be August already! Baylie leaves for camp on Sunday so we need to figure out what she has, and what we will need to buy before she goes.

Today is work, then work on the chicken pen. I really need to get that thing up because my three have figured out how to fly over the baby gate pen they've been hanging out in lol

rissarin
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I'm sad July is coming to a close. :(

Tomorrow is my Friday! Girls weekend is fast approaching and I need it! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:44 AM

An extra wading pool is a nice surprise! :)

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Last night we ended up with an extra wading pool (mil found it stuck to the one she's had in her backyard lol) so ds ended up playing in that for an hour.

Hopefully work will go by more quickly than yesterday. I don't really have any plans after work other than go home and do the normal cook, clean, and play with ds. Here's hoping ds will go to bed earlier tonight.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 10:46 AM

I'm actually glad it's the end of July.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fall - and as bad as it is to say, I can't wait for the kids to go back to school.  They're right outside my office fighting as I type this...I can't take much more of the fighting.  Ugh.

Quoting mumsy2three:

"sniff" "sniff" so sad it's the last day of July, back to work soon~

Youngest is at his study buddies group right now, oldest is on the computer, teen still sleeping. The boys and I are planning to go to the pool today, hoping the gray skies move on before we have to go, also hoping it doens't rain.

mickstinator
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM

tonight we're going to a baseball game with my in-laws. i'm so tired. i'm looking forward to it, but i really need to rest from the busy weekend. oh, well. i have wednesday off, so i will surely get a break then! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN