Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Good Morning! 8/2/12

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM
  • 7 Replies

Sorry my good morning post is so late today!  Crazy morning.

I have my kids doing schoolwork in the mornings now to get them refreshed and ready for school - and I didn't have enough so had to search online and print a bunch for all 3 of them (REALLY hard to find 8th grade stuff I'm finding!).

Anyway - here I am.  Mom called this morning and Grandma is still hanging in there.  Not sure how I feel about that.  She's 95 years old and hasn't been conscious for a long time.  Her breathing fluctuates from very slow (stops occasionally) to rapid and shallow.  There is no further future for her here - she won't get better - so a part of me wishes she could pass & be at peace.  :(

Busy day of work & I'm in DESPERATE need of grocery shopping.

Have a good one everyone!

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Aug. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Today will be a good day. I do yoga during lunch on Thursdays and I look forward to it every week. There is a GREAT instructor that teaches the class. Its never easy. Tonight after work I'm meeting with my sister at Canvas and Cocktails to do some painting for her birthday. Stinks that I won't see my bubba tonight, but happy to get to go out with my sister. 

And DS was happy this morning. He was totally well behaved and we didn't have to show up to daycare missing clothes like we did the last few mornings!

LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Good afternoon. :)

I'm trying not to be in a funk today... but I'm seriously aggravated. Good part? The day is almost done. lol

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Hello.

We're getting all packed up for our camping trip. So looking forward to this long weekend. My husband will be off for the next week and a half too, so that is awesome!

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Hope everything is going well for everyone!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Yeah!!  Have fun!

Quoting mumsy2three:

Hello.

We're getting all packed up for our camping trip. So looking forward to this long weekend. My husband will be off for the next week and a half too, so that is awesome!

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Sounds like a TERRIFIC day!

Quoting Nighttiger:

Today will be a good day. I do yoga during lunch on Thursdays and I look forward to it every week. There is a GREAT instructor that teaches the class. Its never easy. Tonight after work I'm meeting with my sister at Canvas and Cocktails to do some painting for her birthday. Stinks that I won't see my bubba tonight, but happy to get to go out with my sister. 

And DS was happy this morning. He was totally well behaved and we didn't have to show up to daycare missing clothes like we did the last few mornings!

flutter523
by Tracy on Aug. 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM
Easy day at work and just about finished my big book project! Should be done tomorrow. DS was still napping when I got home so I snuck in a short one too :0) I was hoping to just hang out and relax tonight but SO said we'd go to my nephews soccer game. At least I got to sit and relax a little while there but my couch is more comfy. Just finished bath time and DS is watching his show then off to bed. As soon as this load of laundry is done I'm going to bed too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)