Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD - 8/3 Lotion

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 13 Replies

Are you picky with what brand of lotion you use? Scented or non-scented? If your picky, what brand do you prefer? Do you use lotion as needed or every day?

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I like to try most lotions. I swear I've got probably 5 or 6 different types of lotion floating around my house lol. The only thing I'm picky about is the scent. I prefer unscented most of the time because my sense of smell is really sensitive and anything too strong gives me a migraine

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I usually use Keri or Vaseline brands.  I, too use unscented.  I am super sensitive to artificial fruit smells.  They are a migraine trigger for me.  If I get scented, I get flowery or vanilla kind of smells.  I lotion as needed, or when I think about it.  Far less than I actually should.

Lydlou02
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:10 PM
I don't use lotion. I'm picky about the kind I put on Cam because of her eczema, but she's the only one in the house that needs it. She uses gold bond ultra healing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM
The boys get lathered in cetaphil cream nightly.

I use bath & body works, get a lot of gifts, oh and mom gives me Avon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 3, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I have a ton of VS lotions, I always stock up when they are on sale. I also have a few from Bath and Body Works and a bottle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter for my hands. My cuticles are REALLY dry. I always have lotion of some type in my purse, in my truck, and at my desk at work.

mickstinator
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:41 PM

i prefer nonscented, but beyond that, i'm not picky.

flutter523
by Tracy on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I don't use lotion much. Only when I'm feeling extra dry, especially in the winter. I'm not picky either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM
Yes. Aveeno or Vaseline Intensive...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janitablue
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM

I am slightly picky. I am using Avon Moisture Therapy A C E Pro- Vitamin Complex and sometimes bath and body works lotions.

Vertical15
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Yes, very picky!  I use coconut oil.  Everyday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)