Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What magazines do you normally read?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Replies (11-20):
mickstinator
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:08 AM

i'm not really much of a magazine reader at all. i'll pick up the tabloids at the grocery store to see what crazy news is being spread this week, but nothing much other than that.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Cosmo, Glamour, Oprah, and sometimes random gossip magazines that are laying around at work. Also a coworker brings in Real Simple (I think that's what it's called?) and I like to read that one.

KymberleeAnn
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I love them all just about

Martha Stewart, Better Homes and Garden, 

So many, many more.

blessedmom1978
by Vanessa on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM

People

momof2ex1
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Parents, Weight Watchers, Good Housekeeping

I used to have a subscription to Martha

I buy People When I see Something on the cover that I'm interested in

I had a large collection of bridal magazines for a while. Finally got rid of those lol and I collect Family Circle when it has good crafts I want to hang on to.

An idea that I got from somewhere, maybe I made it up not sure... To cut down on my collections, I started clipping out the articles and pages I wanted to keep for crafts and I put them in a notebook. Punch holes in the pages and tuck them away. Cuts out having a million magazines and let's me keep up with the crafts for when it's seasonal time and we make things, bake goodies for christmas, Halloween costumes, birthday party ideas etc. I also cut out recipes and put them in a large photo album that I keep in the kitchen with my cook books. Just thought I'd share
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Josie_P
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Harper's Bazaar

othermom
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Parents, good housekeeping, womens day,ect
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I am a magazine Junkie, lol.

I read Woman's World, All You, Natural Health, First, Self, Fitness, Health and anything else that looks good at the checkout in a store.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:08 PM

waveHi Marti. I'm Shauna and I'm addicted to magazines too, lol.

Quoting Marti123:

Hi, I am Marti and I am addicted to magazines. My DH actually told me NO more, lol. Sooooooo, I actually now only get 4:

In style, People style watch, Parents (iPad version), and Cook's country. I used to get wayyyy more, and miss them a lot. I used to get Self and O along with about 6 others, lol.

Plus several professional journals and magazines for medicine.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 8:34 PM
I did this and now have started taking pictures of the pictures and putting them on pinterest, to rid paper clutter. Not as helpful for print articles, but a start.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Parents, Weight Watchers, Good Housekeeping

I used to have a subscription to Martha

I buy People When I see Something on the cover that I'm interested in

I had a large collection of bridal magazines for a while. Finally got rid of those lol and I collect Family Circle when it has good crafts I want to hang on to.

An idea that I got from somewhere, maybe I made it up not sure... To cut down on my collections, I started clipping out the articles and pages I wanted to keep for crafts and I put them in a notebook. Punch holes in the pages and tuck them away. Cuts out having a million magazines and let's me keep up with the crafts for when it's seasonal time and we make things, bake goodies for christmas, Halloween costumes, birthday party ideas etc. I also cut out recipes and put them in a large photo album that I keep in the kitchen with my cook books. Just thought I'd share

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)