Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

For many of us, Saturday is the one day a week to spend on household chores and responsibilties.

What are you doing this Saturday?

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Replies (11-16):
CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:16 PM
Made breakfast, cleaned up for a bit, went to the bank, took the kids to a historic park, came home and spent all afternoon cleaning. My house looks amazing!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:48 PM

We spent more than 3 hours on the road today. Its the start of consignment season, which is good for my business. So, this morning we had DH's truck towed to a repair shop (check engine light going off and he needs belts anyway -- gotta love AAA), then we all went to the bank and farmers market to get fresh veggies. Headed home to grab lunch and pack up the car. Drove an hour north (this was DS's nap) to the consignment sale so I could drop off some of my stuff, then drove 40 minutes south to my company picnic. Stayed there for about 3 hours, then drove an hour home. Since DS did not eat at the picnic, it was a7 pm dinner time and a later bedtime, but he's down and were chillin'. Long work day.

blessedmom1978
by Vanessa on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I cleaned the house and went to the mall. I am currently finishing up the laundry

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I've spent all day in my recliner dealing with the worst cramps I've had in years. I didn't get any of things I planned to do today done. : (
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Well.. Let's see. I got up early and watered the grass. Unloaded the dishwasher, started a load of laundry. Took a shower. Woke up the kids. Started breakfast. Woke up dh. Went to weight watchers. Went to the gym. Went to Walmart. (yes! All by myself for two hours!!)
Came home. Cleaned up breakfast. Loaded the dishwasher. Load of laundry. Watched a Pretty Little Liars. Laundry. Fixed lunch. Laundry. Completely deep cleaned my bedroom. Sheets, drapes, blinds, furniture, flipped the mattress, vacuumed. Threw away a bunch of junk from under my sink. Cleaned the bathroom. Cleaned all the mirrors. Watched Princess Diaries with dd. laundry. Laundry. Laundry. At some point we had a snack. Laundry. Fixed dinner. Laundry. Bathtime. Played on CM throughout all of that. Read some emails. Uploaded some photos to shutterfly. Yep. It was a busy day. And tomorrow.

Laundry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Oh! And my dh put away ALL of the laundry. I forgot to add that dd11 decided to paint her toe nails and dropped and shattered an entire bottle of clear fingernail polish all over the bathroom floor. Thank GOD it was clear... Ran out of fingernail polish remover... And we all were high from the fumes. Fun day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN