Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

for those of you that workout/exercise

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM
  • 22 Replies
Do you do it before or after work? Or another time, like the afternoon?
Outside the home or in home?

I'm trying a 5:30am class tomorrow. I'm not usually up that early, but I'm hoping it will give me a good kick start to my day! And I really need to get myself moving again no matter the time! Ha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lisha77
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I hope you enjoy the class!

I usually workout after work. I sleep as long as I can in the mornings. LOL! I need to get back on my exercise schedule. My son is back in school so I need to adjust to his schedule.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Usually after work.

I am not a morning person. Plus, my husband goes for a run every morning, so I can't leave the house and I have to handle the kids when they wake as well.

lilbit53009
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM

i go on my lunch break.  we have a gym at work so it's convienent.  it also stops me from going out shopping on lunch break and wasting money on clothes or food since i'll just grab a salad from the cafe.

i just started again today after a little hiatus for the summer lol

M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I have been running more.  I started in June.  I give myself 3 chances....before work, during my lunch, or at their soccer practice.  I aim to run at least 3 times a week.  I'm trying to add another day if I can.  I'm not a morning person and right now it's dark when I get up (i don't like running in the dark around my house) so if I get up, I will do weights in my livingroom while I'm watching the news.

rissarin
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Thanks! I usually sleep as long as I can too, so this will be interesting. Haha!

Quoting Lisha77:

I hope you enjoy the class!

I usually workout after work. I sleep as long as I can in the mornings. LOL! I need to get back on my exercise schedule. My son is back in school so I need to adjust to his schedule.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissarin
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Haha! That's a nice convenience! ;)

Quoting lilbit53009:

i go on my lunch break.  we have a gym at work so it's convienent.  it also stops me from going out shopping on lunch break and wasting money on clothes or food since i'll just grab a salad from the cafe.

i just started again today after a little hiatus for the summer lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happybaby503
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I run after work. I am not a morning person either and find it a good way to wind down from a hard days work:)

rissarin
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM
I used to do it that way, and I still might depending on how this goes...haha.

Quoting happybaby503:

I run after work. I am not a morning person either and find it a good way to wind down from a hard days work:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:07 PM

I wish I had time to exercise!.  I just have too much going on.  I'm lucky to get a walk after dinner, before bath and bed for DD.

andrea96
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

I go straight from work to the gym almost every day after work, and I try to go at least once on the weekends, too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN