Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Dissertation

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi Everyone! I am Lauren, a full-time working mom and PhD student. I'm currently working on completing my dissertation on working moms and would love for you to participate in my dissertation study. The link is: https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=148908 Thank you so much for your help!!

Below is the information:

My name is Lauren Berger and I am a doctoral candidate in the Department of Educational and Counseling Psychology at the University at Albany, State University of New York.  I am inviting you to participate in my research study of working mothers' experiences that has been reviewed by the Institutional Review Board at the University at Albany, State University of New York.

One of the aspects of a working mother's experience is how she negotiates her time between work and family. The goal of this study is to learn how specific time demands both at home and at work affect a mother's well-being.

The link to the study is https://www.psychdata.com/s.asp?SID=148908

You may click on this link to access the study. The survey, including the demographic questionnaire, takes approximately 15 minutes to complete.

In order to participate in this study, you must be a mother, residing in the United States, with at least one child under the age of 18 (who you have full legal and physical custody of), who works at least one hour per a week and is paid monetarily for their work. 

At the conclusion of the survey you will have an opportunity to enter a drawing for 3 $250.00 Amazon gift cards.

I am hoping to get as many mothers as possible to complete the survey. If you know anyone that fits the mentioned criteria above, please forward this e-mail/post the link to them!

Thank you for participating!

Lauren Berger, Doctoral Candidate

Department of Counseling Psychology

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:43 PM

done :)

laurenb4485
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Thank you so much!!! I'll be sure to post the results when I'm done!

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 21, 2012 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this

done~

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laurenb4485
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Ladies- If you know any moms outside of cafemom- if you would send them my link that would be super helpful!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)