Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Getting to know you...

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM
  • 23 Replies

What is something unique about you?

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a passion for youth sports like no other.  haha. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I collect frogs and anything Phineas and Ferb, but mostly Perry the Platypus

mickstinator
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I am an identical twin, although that's not exactly unique. It's actually proof of my lack of originality. haha.

How about this one? I have a terrible sense of direction. As a teenager, I once got lost in Costa Rica for 5 hours thanks to my lack of awareness. I just happened to stumble back into our youth center, on accident. That was a pretty traumatizing experience.

CrazedMomof2
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I love to run. A lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twiggee
by Lisa on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a coffee junkie I have a kuerig, coffee maker, expresso machine, and coffee grinder on my counter along with at least 5 different kinds of coffee on any given day

mickstinator
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Quoting twiggee:

I am a coffee junkie I have a kuerig, coffee maker, expresso machine, and coffee grinder on my counter along with at least 5 different kinds of coffee on any given day

Wow, that's a lot! My sister worked for Starbucks for 5 years. She's now a huge coffee snob! She won't even drink Starbucks coffee anymore because she doesn't like their methods. 

eatyourveges
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I knit. A LOT.  I find it incredibly relaxing, it almost always calms me down if I'm upset.

KatieBellsMom
by Tracy on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Unique? I have a pretty damn good memory for useless movie/tv facts...& I can spot continuity breaks...like dirt on the knees in 1 shot & not in the next...pisses DH off.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I feel so boring compared to all of you!  I don't think I'm "unique" but...

• I can turn my left wrist complete around 360 degrees
  • I am proficient or expert on every instrument in a concert band (of course - I was a band teacher, lol)
  • I am quite possibly the MOST unobservant person on the planet - EX: the other day we were driving and I noticed a building that I thought was new and mentioned it.  My Dh laughed and said it had been there for years.  Another example - I prefer street names when giving directions - he'll say "turn by the starbucks" and I have NO IDEA where starbucks is because I just don't see it.
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 1:55 PM

My DH does that all the time!

Quoting KatieBellsMom:

Unique? I have a pretty damn good memory for useless movie/tv facts...& I can spot continuity breaks...like dirt on the knees in 1 shot & not in the next...pisses DH off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN