Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

My manager dresses inappropriately

Posted by   + Show Post

And I HATE it!!!

She wears low cut shirts, flip flops, and tank tops.

Our previous manager was so very professional in every aspect and I respected her so much. But this lady, I like her okay as a person, but her professional could use a tweak or complete turnover really. The owner of the business even said something about her sandles and she still wears them. And she had very bad cleavage one day when he was here. I don't see how he lets this go on. I can't stand this and how she gets away with it. GRRR!!!!

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Replies (11-14):
mickstinator
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM

That's so awkward. We're pretty casual around here, but we're all modest. That would be incredibly uncomfortable to be around in an office, especially when it was already addressed once.

happinessforyou
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Being unprofessional is just inexcusable. Don't roll into work with last night's bar clothes on, smelling of old beer.

Flipf flops are not office shoes.

No one here wants ot see your T&A hanging out. I do not want to see our boobs or the top of your g-string when you bend over. GAG!!!

Be a grown-up at work and party at home.

bellasmom_01
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I wear flip flops to and from work, as well as on my breaks when I go for my walks but when I'm in the office during working hours I have heels on. We have a couple of girls in the office that dress, while they are business-y outfits, they are still very revealing. I worry about me and only me though, how they dress doesn't affect me or the job I do so I MMOB.

twiggee
by Lisa on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:40 PM

When I started I dressed very professional, but no one else does and I would be the person that  wants to be somewhere else so I have really slacked off. Two things I don't do though is where flip flops no one wants to listen to me walking around all day and no low cut tops I work with almost all men and I don't want to be their free entertainment for the day. I do wear sweats and I know I shouldn't

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN