Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

My eyebrows need help

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM
  • 16 Replies
I've been neglecting them big time. They're looking pretty wild. :-/

Anything need fixing on yourself? Brows? Nails? Hairy legs? ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:48 AM

I hate facial hair.  I am half-mexican so....yeah.....the facial hair sucks.  I need a relly good fixing of my eyebrows, chin hairs and upper lip.

twiggee
by Lisa on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:50 AM

My eye brows are terrible, I need a haircut and color too.

mickstinator
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I am so hairy! I have dark brown/black hair so it's really noticeable. I use a trimmer for quick touch-ups and pull out the big guns less frequently. I constantly feel like I could use a bit of a makeover, though. 

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I haven't shaved my legs in two weeks...ugh!  Luckily DH doesn't mind, but I've been stuck in pants/jeans every day for work.  Also my nails seriously need some attention.  I finally filed away the rough edges from all the breaks yesterday, but they're all different lengths now.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I fixed my hairy legs last night (tackled the armpits, too).  I don't have time for manicures, so my nails could use some attention.  I have never done anything with my eyebrows, so those are fine.  My hair could use about 12-15 inches taken off and a nice style that I don't need to do anything with.

CrazedMomof2
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM

I try to keep up on it. My eyebrows could use some help......

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I have been so lazy about my brows lately! I finally pulled out the tweezers last night lol

Mireya926
by Mire on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Recently got my nails done; I do them every two to three weeks, along with that I got my Eyebrow waxed was for the 1st time. I was always afraid of the pain. It was not that bad.
I am tired of chaving my legs, raiser burns and in a day or two you feel the hairs comming in. I am considering waxing them that will be painful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flutter523
by Tracy on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:06 PM
I need to get my brows threaded. They are scary looking. That's about it for now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish I could permanently remove all unwanted hair!! Lol, something is always in need of attention!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)