Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Office Space

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM
  • 11 Replies

When my  company moves the corporate office (where I work) around November, I will get an office with a WINDOW!  I have a door and window now, but the window goes out to the accounting area.  I will have a window that goes outside!

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM

LUCKY! I miss my external windows. I despise internal lighting.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:04 PM

yeah!!

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Woohoo!

rissarin
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Yeaaaah!!! I love windows. I don't think I could live without them (at work).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Right now, I can see outside by looking out the window I have that looks into the accounting area, over a partition and through my boss's windows (interior and exterior).  But I only get a slice of sky and if I stand, I can see treetops.  I would love to have a better view, even if it is just a street.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:31 PM

lucky!! I have a window out into the test kitchen lol I have to ask someone if I need to know what the weather is like

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM

With the sliver of sky I can see, I can at least tell if it's blue, stormy, cloudy, or raining.  I would love my boss's view with the bay and kite surfers in the winter.

Quoting leahbeah143:

lucky!! I have a window out into the test kitchen lol I have to ask someone if I need to know what the weather is like

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Lucky!  I have an office, but an inside office so I have no windows.  My boss' office is right across from mine and his office faces the Hudson River,so I sometimes glance over and look from afar from his window. :(

M4LG5
by Valeri on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:40 PM

I have an office with a couple of windows.  The view is nice but our building is right next to a big tree so the sun doesn't quite shine in so it's like living under the shadow.  It's a nice to look outside though.

Megan11587
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM

My last job I had my own office with one wall that was one huge window overlooking the city.  I'm in a cubicle now..I miss my office so much!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN