Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

TGIF!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
  • 12 Replies

What's everybody up to this weekend?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
strongerwtime
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Kid free weekend!...tonight a worship concert....saturday, a photo shoot...sunday, perhaps a wine festival....Monday I am off, daughter has dentist appt and my son  and I get our eye exams and new glasses :)

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM

DD has a dr appt this afternoon to get her tetanus shot updated (Pertussis has been a huge issue around her apparently), then I'll let her pick what we have for dinner. This weekend as long as it's nice out I'm hoping to get some stuff done in the yard.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Study group tonight, Kindermusik tomorrow, Dog training Sunday.  Another Study group session sometime Saturday or Sunday.

mickstinator
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Tomorrow my sister, mom, and I are getting together with the kids to go to a pumpkin patch and carve out some halloween jack o lanterns! : )

I also am hoping to have enough time to go through the boys' clothes in preparation for the season change.

flutter523
by Tracy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM
It's a weekend away for us. Driving as we speak (SO is driving not me). His best friend is getting married tomorrow and he's in the wedding. We really need this weekend for us. It's been awhile since we've spent quality time together. DS is at school now but my mom will get him later and he will spend the weekend there and my inlaws.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
campingmomof4
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

We are camping for a 4 day weekend.  It is drag race weekend.  So spending the time at the track most of the weekend.  

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Let's see...

DS #1 is marching in the Homecoming Parade this afternoon.

He also has a cross country meet Saturday morning.

Saturday afternoon we're all going to a local mill for their "colonial encampment days" - should be fun.

Sunday is church and Football as always!!!

Mommy_0f_many
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM

More Bed Rest for me and hopefully no baby yet. Hubby and the kids will prob play outside if the weather is nice.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Quoting campingmomof4:

We are camping for a 4 day weekend.  It is drag race weekend.  So spending the time at the track most of the weekend.  

i LOVE drag racing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)