Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What was that thought about???!!!!??

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 8 Replies

As I was showering last night, I had a moment where I thought about another baby!  I don't want another one.  DH doesn't want another one.  I had more than 2 years of waking up at least 3 times a night, I have school, and work, and I want to be able to provide things for DD that having another would prohibit.  DH and I agreed on 1, and I am firm on that, as is he.  So where did that momentary thought come from????

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mickstinator
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Silly head. It's like a bad song that you can't get out. I have those thoughts, too. We are completey confirmed and done with our two babies. I wake up in the middle of the night after having pregnancy dreams. I know I don't want anymore, though.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Ha Ha!  I have 3 and we are definitely done, but I saw a 'wittle baby' at church and I instantly wanted another one - right then and there.

Of course, then there are other times - like this morning - when I sit and wonder what our lives would have been like with NO kids, LOL! 

Travel...MONEY...relaxation...quiet...cleanliness...peace...(yeah I really shouldn't check out the Facebook of my married and childless friends).

mickstinator
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I am a nursery director. The babies! Oh, so precious. I have averted my desires mostly to future nieces and nephews. I have none. Well, my sister started dating a guy with a 7 year old earlier this year and they seem pretty serious, but it's hard to tell on that. 

Quoting the3Rs:

Ha Ha!  I have 3 and we are definitely done, but I saw a 'wittle baby' at church and I instantly wanted another one - right then and there.

Of course, then there are other times - like this morning - when I sit and wonder what our lives would have been like with NO kids, LOL! 

Travel...MONEY...relaxation...quiet...cleanliness...peace...(yeah I really shouldn't check out the Facebook of my married and childless friends).

leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I get those thoughts every once in a while, but then I think diapers, no sleep, paying for daycare again ~ no thank you lol

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:00 PM

haha, I think about babies all the time, biology, that's where it comes from!!!

4healthyeats
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Quoting Marti123:

haha, I think about babies all the time, biology, that's where it comes from!!!

thats what I was going to say.

jurnee14
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:15 PM

I have 4, 3 grown the youngest is 10, and 2 grandkids. The other day I was holding a freinds baby and really wanted one of my own, then i came to my senses,lol. I even had an argument with so about a hypotheticla baby, that I cant have,lol. 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I have that thought all the time lol. Of course I'm hoping to start ttc #2 soon but I heard from a friend Saturday that dh told her he's not sure about another one :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)