Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

The things that come out of an angel's mouth....

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
  • 5 Replies

DD was trying to avoid going to sleep last night.  DH was watching the football game, and had already answered a few calls for "Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy".  So on one, I told him I would go see what she needed.  She tells me she pooped.  Guess I should have let daddy get that one after all....

by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mickstinator
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Haha! Bad pick on your part. I can't remember the last time Daddy changed a dirty diaper. I somehow manage to be the one checking every time. I think he steers clear on purpose. 

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 12:59 PM

DH is very good about changing any kind of messy diaper.  She will usually ask him to change them if we are both in the room.  Maybe he has a softer touch, cause I just get the job done!

Quoting mickstinator:

Haha! Bad pick on your part. I can't remember the last time Daddy changed a dirty diaper. I somehow manage to be the one checking every time. I think he steers clear on purpose. 

mickstinator
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Haha. Definitely vice versa in our household. 

Quoting deccaf:

DH is very good about changing any kind of messy diaper.  She will usually ask him to change them if we are both in the room.  Maybe he has a softer touch, cause I just get the job done!

Quoting mickstinator:

christaberk
by Christa on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Ha! My Dh has to be forced to answer her calls because he knows what it is about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flutter523
by Tracy on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM
I hate when I pick those calls. Luckily SO is really good about changing DS if he smells it first
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN