Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Today...

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well last night I did not sleep well.  DD would roll over and cry out while not really waking, but it was enough to wake me up.  Many times through the night.  I also had a pretty bad headache, which prevented a really restful sleep. 

This morning, I fully expected to be short on patience and a little grumpy.  But DD woke up with her little smile.  She went right to the bathroom to try going peepee on the potty (first time she has wanted to first thing in the morning!)  She went!  So my morning started looking up, and now I just have a little nagging headache, a very sleepy head, and a lot of work to do!

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM

I didn't sleep well either! I woke up at 1 for whatever reason, then I couldn't get comfortable. Of course as soon as I was able to doze back off, the dog decided he needed to go out around 2:15. I'm extremely sleepy lol

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Sorry about your rough night and headache but sounds like the day is looking good - hope it stays that way!

flutter523
by Tracy on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Hopefully your headache went away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Sorry you had such a rough night. I woke up several times also. Ds crawled into bed with me and then proceeded to kick me every chance he got :( I hope your headache gets better and Yay for your dd going peepee on the potty!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Everyone slept better last night, but I had a dream that made me so mad at dh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN