Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Anniversary gift

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

Our 14th wedding anniversary is tomorrow. Any ideas on something small I can get my husband? I know he will probably send me flowers because he always does. Watch he won't do it tomorrow.  We usually do not exchange gifts but for some reason I want to get him something.  I was thinking of getting him new cologne because he is almost out of it.  How would that be for a gift?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I think that is fine. Especially if you both like the scent.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Oct. 9, 2012 at 6:24 PM

A gift is always so dependent on the person. Mine would hate cologne, but he doesn't wear any. I usually try to think of anything I've heard him say "I need" in the past few weeks and get him that. However, you are pretty short on time :(  Happy anniversary!

flutter523
by Tracy on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:57 PM
Cologn sounds good. Or maybe a new shirt. I know SO is always game for a new golf polo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cubbies23
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:34 PM
That's why I was thinking the cologne. It's something he will need. He is so hard to buy for because he will buy it for himself or he is so picky on what he wants. I know I don't have much time it was a last minute thing to get hm a gift.

Quoting Nighttiger:

A gift is
always so dependent on the person. Mine would hate cologne, but he doesn't wear any. I usually try to think of anything I've heard him say "I need" in the past few weeks and get him that. However, you are pretty short on time :(  Happy anniversary!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:40 PM

If it's a scent he likes then I think it's a good gift

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:58 PM

That's tough; if he likes cologne, go for it. any gift shows thought and care in my mind.

I am lucky, my DH is fairly easy to buy for! Or if not, he'll take celebratory "gifts" of no monetary value, if u know what I mean, lol.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM

If he likes cologne I say go for it. My hubby is next to impossible to get gifts for. He told me that he wants several Cisco certification books for his bday/anniversary gift (they're only 2 weeks apart) I just have to get them ordered soon since his bday is a week away -gasp-

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)