Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you like tattoos and body piercing?

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
  • 20 Replies

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Long as it is not excessive, I think it is a great way to express yourself. 

christaberk
by Christa on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Depends on the location and type. I have 2 tattoos, myself, with plans to get more.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Depends on what it is and where. I hate all face tattoos.
flutter523
by Tracy on Oct. 11, 2012 at 8:14 PM
I don't mind them on others. The only piercing I have is my ears and those are probay closed by now since I never wear earrings. I do think that tattoos and piercings don't look right on professionals if they are excessive and in visible places. I plan in getting a tattoo on a few years but need to wait until DS can help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rissarin
by Gold Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Oct. 11, 2012 at 10:21 PM

for the most part yes. I personally am not much into the body piercing anymore, but I have no issues with people that do it.

Bluerivergirl
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 3 tatoos (belly, back, leg)  and 3 piercings (ears, navel, nose).   I am a nurse in a mother baby unit.  So.... of course I love them as long as they don't look threatning or send a message of hate (read swastica or guns). 

Non one at work (patients included) has an issue with my only visible item  (nose stud).  I think these days it's more widely accepted than when I was young. 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Tattoos and piercings on others don't bother me. If it's especially interesting I'll ask about it. I have 2 tattoos, Tinkerbelle on my lower back right hip and ds's footprints and birthdate on my right shoulder. I also have my nose pierced as well as 2 holes in my ears and one in the upper cartilidge of my left ear.

mickstinator
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:55 AM

I'm not particularly a fan of gawdy or trashy tattoos or piercings, but I really appreciate the artistic value of both. 

I have 2 tattoos (shoulder and side) with 1 in the works. 

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I have two tattoos.  One on my back, one on my breast.  I plan on getting one more.  It will be DD's handprints, one on each shoulder, like she's holding on, with her name and DOB.  Maybe her birthstone or birth flower incorporated.  I used to have piercings, but have taken them out and haven't had them for about 14 years.  I had my navel and nipple done.  I don't even wear earrings now, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)