Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Seeking advice and ideas/information from stay at home mommies!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
I'm a fulltime working mommy with the worst hours ever! During the week I have Mon-Thurs off and we put our son into daycare (making sure he is learning and being active with other children) a couple of those days, other days I am busy doing odd jobs like housekeeping for a few clients. I work my 40 hours Fri Sat and Sun leaving me with NO time to spend with my boyfriend and our son together doing things such as trips to the park, going to the zoo, going out to eat, ect. I really want to work from home as my hours at my current job are really not working and where I am from finding good work is so hard. I am not interested much into the get rich fast schemes, just simple at home work I can use my computer or blackberry for. Any ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated!
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
3munchkins828
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 8:30 AM

I have been a stay at home mom for 3 years and just recently found a good program! Go to my website and watch the entire video on site. That video explains everything I do in detail and shows you how to get started if you decide to. Message me with any other questions you have. I am on every day so message me any time!.http://instantmoneynetwork.com/marketmom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN