Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Never a good sign when...

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 9 Replies
My DH and boys picked me up after my business trip. As we pulled into the garage DH warns me that it's been a busy week so don't be mad. Yeah, that's a good sign - not!

The kitchen was a disaster. The rest of the house was so-so. Usually he cleans & it looks better than when I left, so I'm not mad. But my weekend so far has been spent cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. Ugh. At least I have my 3 trusty helpers:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
3babiesofmyown
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Sorry. At least everyone's still alive. My house would probably be burnt to the ground if I left. They barely survive 12 hours while I'm at work. Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tapies2324
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Men are too lazy to live.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tapies2324
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM
Men are too lazy to live. My ex calledd me at work once, i did 2 double shifts on sat and sun. He calls me and tells me our new kitten iis pooping everywhere and he wanted me to come home and fix it. Really? I just let him complain for a minute then said i had work to do. Lazy bastard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell us how you really feel, LOL ;)

Quoting tapies2324:

Men are too lazy to live. My ex calledd me at work once, i did 2 double shifts on sat and sun. He calls me and tells me our new kitten iis pooping everywhere and he wanted me to come home and fix it. Really? I just let him complain for a minute then said i had work to do. Lazy bastard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Yes, that is not a great statement. I get that "the boys really like a treat now and then, so don't be mad" and I know he has fed my growing boys complete non-nutritious garbage for dinner. Or, "now, honey, I know you can't tell but I really tried" when the house is a mess, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tapies2324
by Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Honestly my ex is only alive because I cant be any good to my son if I am in prisonn. Hes the wife beating sort of bastard.

Quoting the3Rs:

Tell us how you really feel, LOL ;)

Quoting tapies2324:

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Oct. 13, 2012 at 5:47 PM

It sucks that you have to clean so much, but it's great that he's such a big help.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Oct. 15, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Sounds like my house when dh is in charge. I swear it's like there's been a tornado at my house if dh watches ds even for a couple hours. The only reason it wasn't a complete disaster when I was on vacation for almost 2 weeks was because we had a couple friends staying and they helped keep it clean lol.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I think when I go away, DH lets it get bad because it is always sparkling when I get home.  He never really does that great picking up after himself, so I can only imagine what prompts such good cleanup.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN