Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

A moment of silence......

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM
  • 14 Replies

For my smart phone. My Iphone is dead, dead, dead. I am very sad, as I had not uploaded my pictures for the past several months off of it yet. Ugh. I am super stressed as I can't really survive socially without my phone. I am no where near an upgrade, and I don't think I bought the warrenty; tomorrow might be rough; might have to find out how much an Iphone costs outright.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:27 PM

RIP little iphone :-(

what killed it? maybe it's something that will make them replace it.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Poor you!!!!  I love my iPhone.  They are around $400 for the cheapest if you buy it outright.  That's for the 5, though.  You may be able to get the 4 cheaper!  Any way you can plug it into your computer to try to get the pics out?

flutter523
by Tracy on Nov. 14, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Oh no! How'd it die? I'm not so patiently waiting for the 5. It's just not in the budget anytime soon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I.  Would.  Die.  Sorry that happened!  Maybe the store can get the pics off for you?

reava
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 7:35 PM
:( poor you!
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:21 PM
AT&T told me they ran from 450-900., bleh!!!

Quoting deccaf:

Poor you!!!!  I love my iPhone.  They are around $400 for the cheapest if you buy it outright.  That's for the 5, though.  You may be able to get the 4 cheaper!  Any way you can plug it into your computer to try to get the pics out?

Loveplusmama
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM
That is quite a range!

Quoting Marti123:

AT&T told me they ran from 450-900., bleh!!!

Quoting deccaf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
strongerwtime
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

awww man!! the pictures alone would haveme devastated.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I'd be upset if I lost my pics! I've gotten into the habit of saving them onto my computer more often since I've had that happen once too many times. Maybe the store can help you get your pics back.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Thanks for all the kind words. No pictures, but replacement phone, reasonably priced at 150$, very blessed to afford it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)