Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Eating my whole lunch before 1030! 

I've been trying to bring a healthier lunch of little snacks like sun chips and broccoli and greek yogurt. I just keep eating it all before lunch is even here! I'm dying by 4 with the munchies! 

I'm eying my banana, but since I already ate my chips and yogurt and it's only 9:45, I think I'll wait until at least 11 to start on it. haha!

Michaela
Wife to Mike
Mommy to Mitchell and Brody

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Replies (21-24):
jamberrypie
by Betty on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:57 AM

I have the same eating/timing problem.  It's partly because I am hypoglycemic, and I have to keep a really steady level of carbs flowing into my system to keep my blood glucose level on an even keel.  I get nervous about letting my glucose drop, so I often feel the need to eat more to prevent that from happening. 

LilAsMom526
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:06 AM
I've been skipping breakfast & lunch and snack at work Til dinner time than eat good for dinner. I definitely need to change that. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Also try drinking liquids. Liquids get you full too. Or pack more food. Ha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I usually do yougurt and granola for breakfast, coffe to hold me over at 10:30ish, lunch around noon, 3:00 coffee with a snack.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Quoting LilAsMom526:

I've been skipping breakfast & lunch and snack at work Til dinner time than eat good for dinner. I definitely need to change that. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Also try drinking liquids. Liquids get you full too. Or pack more food. Ha

I used to do that. My husband would get so mad at me! And I am really bad about drinking enough. Usually I drink a big cup of water in the morning when I get in and one when I leave. I try to remember during the day, but I swear I have the mind of a goldfish sometimes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN