Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanksgiving Shopping

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM
  • 9 Replies

When do you go? Do you try to beat the crowds and go early or battle the masses the day of? 

Michaela
Wife to Mike
Mommy to Mitchell and Brody

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I shop online.  I am almost done, thanks to Amazon.  Closer to Christmas, I will get over to Target for Stocking Stuffers.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I think I will go on Monday early morning, before work. I cannot shop with my YDS, and I do not want to deal with crowds this week-end! I did buy a turkey to fry this week-end. I was so excited, I just could stand myself, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Quoting Marti123:

I think I will go on Monday early morning, before work. I cannot shop with my YDS, and I do not want to deal with crowds this week-end! I did buy a turkey to fry this week-end. I was so excited, I just could stand myself, lol.

My in-laws fry their turkey, too. mmm! It's sooo good! 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Dh hates shopping when there's a crowd so we typically go when it's less busy. We do most of our shopping on weekends though.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 15, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I get off work at 2:30 so if I have to do any shopping, that's usually when I go. The stores are usually less crowded at that time.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:19 PM

If we are hosting, we usually go early. This year we aren't bringing anything.

flutter523
by Tracy on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I'm only making pie so I'll get the goods this weekend. And pla. My lists for black Friday shopping!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:03 PM

I have already finished most of my shoppig and plan on going to the outlets for a few things Black Friday in the evening

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I usually go shopping during the day with all of the crowds, but since I am not really planning for Christmas well at all this year. I am not sure when/if i am going

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)