Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What is going on today?!?!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM
  • 1 Replies

So this morning I had an issue with having no car seat to get ds to mil's on my way to work. Thankfully my neighbor has a 2 yo dd who is the same size and had a spare car seat.

This weekend is the 1st Formula 1 race here in Austin and traffic was a nightmare even at 630 this morning! I had 3 people cut me off and then we did half the speed limit most of the way.

I just got a call from one of the ladies that does scheduling/payroll. She asked who had worked for me when I called off when ds was sick. I went back (this was the 28th and 29th of Oct) looked it up and called the scheduler back. She told me she was talking about this past Tuesday. I told her that no I was here on Tuesday, and that I have my post inspection to prove it. Hell I have several Dell employees that can prove it if they need that. All I can say is I better not get in trouble for this crap since I was here and not trying to get paid for being off.

Here's hoping the rest of the day flies by without anymore issues. Sorry my vent got so long.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I hate when my days start off a little rough. Hopefully they got the scheduling issue fixed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN