Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Let's do a post to get to know each other a little bit. 

Tell me 10 interesting facts about you! 

Michaela
Wife to Mike
Mommy to Mitchell and Brody

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

My left elbow is double jointed

Quoting deccaf:

1. My elbows are double jointed

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Babujai:

3.  I am a domestic abuse survivor.  I'm sorry no one should ever have to go through that.

5.  I started college pre-med, but changed my mind half-way through when I realized that I don't like people...especially sick people. I don't like people either :)

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mickstinator:

1. I am an identical twin. I love having the kind of relationship with someone that most people only dream of.   They say twins have an amazing connection, I honestly wonder why. It's been shown that even twins that are seperated at birth have a lot in common.

3. I am a homebody. I can be bubbly and outgoing, but I prefer to be in little groups of close friends (or just at home alone).  Me too

5. I was on track to be the valedictorian of my small private high school when I left. I was on track to graduate in the top 5% in my public school of 800+ seniors when I left due to getting pregnant. I was determined to smear my high school career. (don't worry, I did graduate eventually!) This made me lol. I got knocked up in high school also

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

#4: I hate doing.house work but hate a dirty house even more. I feel the exact same way. I wish the house would magically clean itself :)

#7: I am the hardest person to get mad but if you get me mad I'm a ruthless bitch I am the exact same way. I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet until you piss me off, then you're screwed

#8: I don't usually don't get along with woman I don't either. I have found menn are much easier to hang out with, although I do have a few close female friends.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Quoting Bubbie0809:

2. I hate to clean   Me too

3. I could read books all the time, I love words I absolutely love to read. What kind of books do you like to read?

9. My favorite TV show is NCIS -  I could watch it all day. I love that show

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Quoting Nighttiger:

2. I'm a soft atheist and I believe everyone should take care of everyone else because we are all in this world together. I completely agree. I'll never understand why we (people) hate other people just because of a religion

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Quoting WithHope:

1. I never sneeze just once. Neither can I and it drives me nuts sometimes

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Quoting leahbeah143:

4. I LOVE to read, and I am beyond excited that I've been hooked up with a publishing group who sends me books to read as long as I review them. I love to read also. How did you get into doing reviews?

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Quoting Loveplusmama:

3. I am more like my mom than I care to admit. Me too

5. I am stressed out a lot. So am I, it's not esy teying to do it all

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Quoting WonderWomanSV:

2. I enjoy smoking weed once in a while. If I am really stressed I have found that smoking helps calm me down. So I'll smoke once every month or so

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN