Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Caught a thief

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Caught a thief at work,I went in the steel stock room for a little piece of 1/2 plate steel on Monday and noticed pieces of steel missing.I came up to my boss about this and he invested in some video equipment.My boss can't stand theft and fires an employee on the spot if caught doing this.It was an employee that did this and checked his truck,the missing pieces were in the cab of his truck.My boss fired him and knew he was not up to no good.This employee was a janitor.The video showed him doing this and he tried to deny it.Boss pressed charges too.

by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 17, 2012 at 11:48 AM

wow, good for you for noticing that!

angelicav12
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM

That steel is not cheap,the supplier  even said that.My  boss had the equipment installed on Wendsday.I needed a piece of 1/2 steel,made a lift plate to bolt on to a cylinder head.I know theft is not good.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Wow! I'm glad your boss has a strict theft policy. Some people just don't care and don't realize that for everything that gets stolen the money to replace it has to come from somewhere.

angelicav12
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 1:42 PM

It costs money to buy this stock steel and it comes out of my boss's buisness bank account.

WonderWomanSV
by Stacey on Nov. 18, 2012 at 7:27 PM
We found a thief at work today too. And an employee watching it happen. I hope the boss fires both of them. I shall find out tomorrow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I'm glad that you caught the guy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN