Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Yes, I judge...

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

If you remove the muffler from a sports car just to make is sound obnoxiously loud..your compensating. If you rev your engine while in a tunnel just to make it extra loud, your an A@#$@#. Rant over :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:15 PM

I agree.  Same goes with the really loud bass in a car.  No reason for it.  And it gives me a headache being next to it.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Quoting deccaf:

I agree.  Same goes with the really loud bass in a car.  No reason for it.  And it gives me a headache being next to it.

Lol I used to think that was soooo cool in high school, now I hate it. Shows I'm getting older doesn't it?

BelindaDuvessa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:42 PM
2 moms liked this

If your music is loud enough to wake my children from a nap, then I hate you.  The same goes for your car muffler, engine, whatever....don't care.  It's hard enough to get them to lay down, you inconsiderate....yeah.

flutter523
by Tracy on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:25 PM

;p lol

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:51 PM
HaHaHA. That is annoying.

There is a BIGtruck in my area, that has a pair of testes/scrotom hanging on the back tow do-hickey, they are metal and they just swing back and forth above the road. What is your analysis for that?? Compensating?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I hate that! I lived on the back side of an apartment building and some guy had his stereo so loud I could FEEL the bass in my apartment. I was not happy he woke up ds.

If I wanted to listen to your music I'd be sitting in your car....turn it down!!!

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

If your music is loud enough to wake my children from a nap, then I hate you.  The same goes for your car muffler, engine, whatever....don't care.  It's hard enough to get them to lay down, you inconsiderate....yeah.

strongerwtime
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:28 AM

LMBO

Quoting BelindaDuvessa:

mickstinator
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I judge you if you drive a lifted truck to work everyday. It is such a waste of money on so many levels. I see it all the time down here in Texas. I am NOT a cowgirl. 

BelindaDuvessa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I just watch and hope they tip over taking a corner too quickly

Quoting mickstinator:

I judge you if you drive a lifted truck to work everyday. It is such a waste of money on so many levels. I see it all the time down here in Texas. I am NOT a cowgirl. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)