Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

If you remove the muffler from a sports car just to make is sound obnoxiously loud..your compensating. If you rev your engine while in a tunnel just to make it extra loud, your an A@#$@#. Rant over :)

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Replies (21-24):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:07 PM
They could jiggle when we honk, lol. Ewwww, so gross.

Quoting deccaf:

Maybe we should all put big ol' boobies on the front of our cars.  Oh, wait, that would be indecent and cause accidents.

Quoting mickstinator:

I hate that! I mean, could you be any clearer about how you wish you could be. Little Man Syndrome for sure!

Quoting Nighttiger:

No analysis...just gross. I've seen a few of those around town here as well. Of all the parts of the male anatomy to pick...really?!?

Quoting Marti123:

HaHaHA. That is annoying.

There is a BIGtruck in my area, that has a pair of testes/scrotom hanging on the back tow do-hickey, they are metal and they just swing back and forth above the road. What is your analysis for that?? Compensating?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Don't let any guys see this idea...they'd probably take it and run with it lmao

Quoting Marti123:

They could jiggle when we honk, lol. Ewwww, so gross.

Quoting deccaf:

Maybe we should all put big ol' boobies on the front of our cars.  Oh, wait, that would be indecent and cause accidents.

Quoting mickstinator:

I hate that! I mean, could you be any clearer about how you wish you could be. Little Man Syndrome for sure!

Quoting Nighttiger:

No analysis...just gross. I've seen a few of those around town here as well. Of all the parts of the male anatomy to pick...really?!?

Quoting Marti123:

HaHaHA. That is annoying.

There is a BIGtruck in my area, that has a pair of testes/scrotom hanging on the back tow do-hickey, they are metal and they just swing back and forth above the road. What is your analysis for that?? Compensating?

KLynneH
by Krystal on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:22 PM

LMBO too funny, the guys wouldn't even be able to drive they wouldn't be able to keep there eyes off the cars passing by if they had that and were bouncing, just like when they talk to you they can't keep their eyes on your eyes only on your "assests"

eatyourveges
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Everytime I see a giant truck I giggled and say "somebody has a small penis!" lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN