Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

The week-end

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
I was hoping to finish my Christmas decorations, but nope, need more lights, and make a store trip. Did not finish my gift buying either.

But house is almost clean, yard is better, and kids got lots of attention!

Are you refreshed starting Monday?

Did you get caught up and accomplish what you had planned to?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Saturday I took my sil to Breaking Dawn Part 2. I think we're going to try to make it a monthly thing of having an escape night. Sunday was my youngest nephew's 2nd bday party. I could have done without ds falling on his potty and splitting his lip open AND biting the inside :( He also managed to get hit on the bridge of his nose by a toy box lid at my bro's. Graceful like his mama lol.

I got really horrid sleep since ds took a late nap and then wanted to be up half the night. The other half of the night was spent whimpering and kicking around on the bed. Makes me think he's been having nightmares, poor boo.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Oh I am sorry, my ODS went through a horrible clumsy time, from like 18mon to 3. But it's improved. Those constant ouchie stages are no fun.

Wishing you more sleep tonight.

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Saturday I took my sil to Breaking Dawn Part 2. I think we're going to try to make it a monthly thing of having an escape night. Sunday was my youngest nephew's 2nd bday party. I could have done without ds falling on his potty and splitting his lip open AND biting the inside :( He also managed to get hit on the bridge of his nose by a toy box lid at my bro's. Graceful like his mama lol.

I got really horrid sleep since ds took a late nap and then wanted to be up half the night. The other half of the night was spent whimpering and kicking around on the bed. Makes me think he's been having nightmares, poor boo.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:33 AM

My weekend was actually pretty quiet. DS (6) latched onto Daddy and didn't let go all weekend. They went to SS's basketball game Friday night, then to other SS's wrestling tournament Saturday, hung the outdoor Christmas lights yesterday......I did all the indoor piddling and cleaning. Ok, not ALL the cleaning, but as much as I could bring myself to do. Was too busy enjoying the quiet alone time to want to do any work! OH, and Saturday night DH and I had date night! YAY!

rissarin
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:23 AM
I'm proud of my weekend doings coming into Monday.
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:22 AM

DS's party is DONE!! We had it Sunday and it went really smooth. Everyone seemed to have fun and we didn't break the bank. With that taken care of, I feel like a small weight is gone. Now on to our company party this weekend.

givenshl
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Weekend was good, my Daughter and her Step Team Mates came in 1st Place in their Division on Saturday in the Step Competition and it was a great atomsphere.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I actually did get some cleaning done over the weekend, so that was a good thing. I slept terribly last night, though, so I feel like a slug today lol

mickstinator
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM

i am very refreshed. my husband had yesterday off. it's so nice having him home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)