Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Any plans for the week?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 20 Replies

Do you have any plans for this week?

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Take a step back and just get work done. The last two weeks were really stressful so I'm looking forward to a normal work week. We also have our company Christmas party this weekend at Rodizio Grill. YUMMMY!!!!

givenshl
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Staying centered to retain patience, because I know this week and the rest of the month is going to be a very trying time for me.

mickstinator
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM

nope. just a regular old week over here. 

wednesday is my son's play at his preschool, but i'm missing it. at least daddy can go. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this

DD and I are getting mani-pedi's tonight. Other than that who knows

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:13 PM

It's a typical week for us. I'm hoping to get a bit more cleaning done on my living room though.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Settle into my new office, 2 presentations for 2 classes, final on friday.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Well there's work :) Starting into the month-end closing for November and preparing for our annual investor meeting on the 17th. Oh, and trying to convince the crazies in the office that there is NOT enough need for an additional full-time employee, much less one that I am going to be supervising (did I mention they've already got the employee picked out and I didn't even get to participate? This is nuts!)

As far as home, that's MUCH crazier of a schedule! Tonight we have kids' wrestling, HS basketball game,  and jr high basketball. Tomorrow we have kids' wrestling and HS basketball. Wed night DH has a work dinner. Thurs kids' wrestling, jr high basketball, and HS basketball. Fri HS basketball (slow night!). Sat is HS wrestling tournament and my company Christmas party! WHEW!

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Finish Christmas decorating, finish grading these damn student papers, although, I have suddenly developed ADHD, so it is not going well. Haha!!

I really want get completely done with shopping & get all meals planned specifically what I am taking to all the parties.

Clean house be Friday, as I round the week-end.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Not that I can recall.....

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing special.  Work, scouts, wrapping presents, buying a few last gifts.  That's about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN