Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Schedule Change

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM
  • 7 Replies

I usually work from 6am til 230pm. But my parents are in Hawaii for the next two weeks and they are the ones that are there in the morning to get her on the bus. So for the next two weeks I won't be coming in until after I drop her off at the bus stop at 730. I wish I could say that I would be happily sleeping in, but I'm so used to getting up early that I will probably still get up around 5 lol

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hopefully you can enjoy the time with your girl in the morning for a few weeks. :)

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Quoting Nighttiger:

Hopefully you can enjoy the time with your girl in the morning for a few weeks. :)

lol I'm surprised we made it out the door on time. She drags her butt in the morning after getting up at the last possible minute.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Good luck! Mornings with little ones can be painful sometimes. We recently discovered that bribing our 6 year old with breakfast usually works to get him up and dressed. "If you get dressed fast today, Daddy will have time to cook you eggs for breakfast." Today was pancakes. Usually he drags butt so bad he's stuck with a baggie of dry cheerios and a to-go milk to eat in the car on the way to the bus stop, but so far the breakfast bribery has been working.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Enjoy the snuggles you can get in during this two weeks.  IMO, better than sleep (usually).

rissarin
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Haha. Darn schedules always making us regular.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM

so spend that time exercising or getting in some housework while you have some quiet time.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Quoting MixedCooke:

so spend that time exercising or getting in some housework while you have some quiet time.

I did get the laundry put away this morning :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)