Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Gift wrapping

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM
  • 18 Replies
Do you enjoy it or loathe it? Are you good at it? Would you rather just pay someone to do it for you? What would you pay? i must say, it is one of my favorite tasks of the holiday season and I've always wanted to offer a gift wrapping service to make a little extra money, but I have no idea what to charge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I am somewhere in the middle. I don't love it because I want it to be perfect, which I can't accomplish, but I don't hate it either. I know growing up, some organizations did it as fundraising, but I can't remember what they charged.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I wrap my own. I wouldn't pay for the service unless I was just too busy, i had too many to wrap, or was doing it for an event or staging a house
christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM
I would pay to have someone wrap them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WonderWomanSV
by Stacey on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I enjoy wrapping, but I'm bad at it.

I wouldn't pay someone to wrap for me. I'm not sure what the going rate would be. Sorry.

flutter523
by Tracy on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM
I don't mind it as long as I don't have helpers lol. I'm ok at it I guess. I would never pay someone to do it for me, it's part of the holiday responsibility
BEXi
by Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:51 PM

I love it! Probably because I am so good at it lol.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I don't usually mind it. Probably wouldn't pay though, unless it was a fundraiser for some group like the cheerleaders or the church kids or something.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 9:08 PM
I can't stand wrapping. Hate it actually. But I am too cheap to pay someone else to do it.
rissarin
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:58 PM
I love wrapping gifts!! It's so much fun to me. But I'm really not so great at it. That doesn't stop me though. ;)
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I love wrapping gifts. The only time I don't like it too much is when I have those oddly shaped ones and no box to put them in lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)