Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM
  • 27 Replies

Are you working on December 21st?  I'm thinking about taking the day off, just on the off chance that something goes down.  I'd rather be with my family than at work.

Calling all Naturalistas! Join us in  Natural Hair Love.

by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raegan1221
by Raegan on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:04 AM
3 moms liked this

Lol. I don't believe in all that. I think everyday could be our last and that nobody can predict that. Butttt.....we do joke about it. But I also can see how some crazy people could do something. However I will be working..it's also my bday on the 21st. My boyfriend tells me he's getting me a Zombie Apocolypse Survival kit LOL.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this

I work.  My sister is getting married.  We feel it will be a normal day.  However, if the world ends, I will be 35 forever!!!!

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Me too!  Finally...a silver lining!

Quoting deccaf:

I work.  My sister is getting married.  We feel it will be a normal day.  However, if the world ends, I will be 35 forever!!!!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe we should have put off all of our holiday stress (shopping and whatnot) until the 22nd. Just in case. I would hate to have been all stressed out if we're not going to make it to Christmas anyway!

Babujai
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Maybe we should have put off all of our holiday stress (shopping and whatnot) until the 22nd. Just in case. I would hate to have been all stressed out if we're not going to make it to Christmas anyway!

I'm still shopping, but I'm not making payment arrangements with creditors until after...LOL!

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:20 AM

I was planning on working, but I still have 2 vacation days left so who knows. I was also thinking of using those on that Thursday and Friday just to get some last minute stuff done :)

M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:22 AM

I'm not working but not for that reason.  My girls' class are both doing something for the holidays because its the last day of class before the break.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I'll be working

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
I'll be working
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
andrea96
by Bronze Member on Dec. 10, 2012 at 1:40 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm taking the day off to go to my kids' school holiday parties. I forgot it was supposed to be the end of the world. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN