Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

7 days and counting

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
  • 11 Replies

Until Christmas. Are you ready?

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sooo ready.  AND we're supposed to have a huge snowstorm tomorrow night and into Thursday.  Just in time - yeah!!!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I'm SOOOOO ready but I don't have all my stuff done yet!!

deccaf
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Yes.  I am ready. 

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM

We're set up for one as well :( 6-8" total. I would love it...if I wasn't going to work tomorrow. We are supposed to have several inches starting tonight, so the morning commute is going to SUCK. Guess I'm paying $12 for the toll highway if I even want to come in.

Quoting the3Rs:

I'm sooo ready.  AND we're supposed to have a huge snowstorm tomorrow night and into Thursday.  Just in time - yeah!!!

the3Rs
by Group Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Yeah - DH is pretty worried about that for Thursday morning.  He leaves at 4:00am - 3:30 if the weather is bad - and he often beats the snowplows in our area.  He may end up needing to call in and his car doesn't do well in snow.

Quoting Nighttiger:

We're set up for one as well :( 6-8" total. I would love it...if I wasn't going to work tomorrow. We are supposed to have several inches starting tonight, so the morning commute is going to SUCK. Guess I'm paying $12 for the toll highway if I even want to come in.

Quoting the3Rs:

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I feel for him. DH bought me new tires...60k miles ago. Last snow storm I was sliding way more than I should. I know I need new tires but I hate dropping the money. Stinks to have a 70 mile round trip commute every day. Tires wear down way too fast.

Quoting the3Rs:

Yeah - DH is pretty worried about that for Thursday morning.  He leaves at 4:00am - 3:30 if the weather is bad - and he often beats the snowplows in our area.  He may end up needing to call in and his car doesn't do well in snow.

Quoting Nighttiger:

Quoting the3Rs:

strongerwtime
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 3:32 PM

The tree is up...no presents under it...Im never ready for Christmas lol

flutter523
by Tracy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Im 100% ready for friday to be here to start vacation! I'm almost ready for everything else. Just have a few gc to buy and sticking stuffers for SO. Taking DS to SILs tomorrow so I can finish wrapping without him home
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
rissarin
by Gold Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:46 PM

I'm kind of ready. I love Christmas but hate when it's over. :(

christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM
Yes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)