Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish I could change myself

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
I cannot stand this chick at work. She works for me. I did not hire her, I inherited her. She drives me insane. I can't wait for her to mess up so they will kick her ass to the curb. Ugh I'm so awful feeling this way and I wish I could soften my heart where she is concerned but I can't. Everything about her just annoys me. And she sucks at her job!! She does not have the experience she claimed to have. Just wanted to vent to someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
flutter523
by Tracy on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:12 PM
You're not alone. I have many thoughts about people that I shouldn't have
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christaberk
by Christa on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Normal thoughts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2ex1
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Glad I am normal lol I find myself wearing headphones most of the day. No one likes her. Everyone thinks she is a lazy employee. She 'summons' me to her desk. I quit responding. She can come to me if she needs something. She is very over weight and just doesn't want to get up and walk to me. She will catch me as I walk by, which has caused me to divert to another doorway lately. And she always takes really long breaks. My manager has talked to her about this. I have talked to her about it. She fights with her kids on the phone at her desk. She planned her entire Christmas dinner on the phone with her mother. She is like 38 years old and calls her mother 'mommy'. Gaw!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Dec. 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Wow that would get annoying after a while. Sometimes you just can't help but be annoyed by someone no matter how much you try to like them. I hope things get easier for you soon.

Quoting momof2ex1:

Glad I am normal lol I find myself wearing headphones most of the day. No one likes her. Everyone thinks she is a lazy employee. She 'summons' me to her desk. I quit responding. She can come to me if she needs something. She is very over weight and just doesn't want to get up and walk to me. She will catch me as I walk by, which has caused me to divert to another doorway lately. And she always takes really long breaks. My manager has talked to her about this. I have talked to her about it. She fights with her kids on the phone at her desk. She planned her entire Christmas dinner on the phone with her mother. She is like 38 years old and calls her mother 'mommy'. Gaw!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)