Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Groupon

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:04 AM
  • 14 Replies

Do y'all use Groupon and/or Livingsocial? I just bought two things from Groupon this morning lol A pair of furry boots, and a case for my Kindle Fire.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I LOVE Groupon and Livingsocial!  It's dangerous because I always find that I get things simply because it's a good deal.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I LOVE Groupon and Livingsocial!  It's dangerous because I always find that I get things simply because it's a good deal.

Lol I've been trying REALLY hard not to just buy things just because!

deccaf
by Group Admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I bought one groupon, and never got to use it because the store near me closed. 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM

I've seen several things I liked on both of them but usually didn't have the money for it :( 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Quoting deccaf:

I bought one groupon, and never got to use it because the store near me closed. 

they should refund you in that case

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Quoting leahbeah143:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Me too!  I usually see it and then log out and think about it now because I've wasted money on stuff that ended up expiring because I didn't get a chance to use them.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting leahbeah143:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Me too!  I usually see it and then log out and think about it now because I've wasted money on stuff that ended up expiring because I didn't get a chance to use them.

I've been ordering more of the Groupon Goods lately, so the order gets placed and then I don't have to do anything. I was struggling to keep track of all of my other foods, activities, etc. for a while

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Quoting leahbeah143:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

Quoting leahbeah143:

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I've been ordering more of the Groupon Goods lately, so the order gets placed and then I don't have to do anything. I was struggling to keep track of all of my other foods, activities, etc. for a while

I love the Goods.  They had a fantastic sale on a digital camera a few weeks ago that ended up being a present for my parents.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I really like Groupon but I've never used Livingsocial. Congrats on your bargains!

flutter523
by Tracy on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Ive used groupon a bunch of times but ne'er living social
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)