Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Bear with me on this. I'm living in what seems like Monday, even though it's Wednesday, so things are a little off for me!! HA!

BUT.....Didn't the name of this group used to be Full Time Working Moms? I was looking for it in my group listing under F and it was under W and that's when I noticed what I think is a name change.

Did I miss something here????

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (11-18):
Loveplusmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this
And when that drama appears, I will be gone. That us not what I need from this group. Really, this group is the only reason I am still on Cafemom.

Quoting audreesmama:

Gah just wait until the trolls wake up and start telling us how ALL moms work, so a SAHM should totally be fine in this group. 

LOL.

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Sorry, we just changed the name of the group to include all working moms.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christaberk
by Christa on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
if drama happens,we mods will keep an eye on it and inform the cm team.

Quoting Loveplusmama:

And when that drama appears, I will be gone. That us not what I need from this group. Really, this group is the only reason I am still on Cafemom.

Quoting audreesmama:

Gah just wait until the trolls wake up and start telling us how ALL moms work, so a SAHM should totally be fine in this group. 

LOL.

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Loveplusmama
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:45 PM
And thanks for that....no easy task there. And I should apologize for my comment. That was not welcoming and supportive, which is what we should be. Please pardon my behavior!

Quoting christaberk:

if drama happens,we mods will keep an eye on it and inform the cm team.

Quoting Loveplusmama:

Quoting audreesmama:

LOL.

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I'm glad someone else said it because I saw it and was a little confused.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I think most of us understand why you said that. I have left many groups because of drama. I love coming onto CM to relax, talk, vent, and it's nice to do so without dealing with a lot of bs.

Quoting Loveplusmama:

And thanks for that....no easy task there. And I should apologize for my comment. That was not welcoming and supportive, which is what we should be. Please pardon my behavior
christaberk
by Christa on Jan. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM
exactly. we have all been there. but know that mods are here to facilitate positive interactions and will do all we can to deter any drama whore trolls.

happy posting!

Quoting cjsmom1:

I think most of us understand why you said that. I have left many groups because of drama. I love coming onto CM to relax, talk, vent, and it's nice to do so without dealing with a lot of bs.

Quoting Loveplusmama:

And thanks for that....no easy task there. And I should apologize for my comment. That was not welcoming and supportive, which is what we should be. Please pardon my behavior

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:42 PM

You're right. I know for the longest time I didn't know what a mod was. Luckily this group is great and everyone is respectful

Quoting christaberk:

exactly. we have all been there. but know that mods are here to facilitate positive interactions and will do all we can to deter any drama whore trolls.

happy posting!

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Loveplusmama:

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM

It gave me a good chuckle.  My sister (love her!) is a SAHM and she constantly says, "I'm a full-time mom".......uh, so am I!  I can only take some groups for so long because of this.  I think I am now in groups that are great for me.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Quoting Loveplusmama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)