Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Online jobs for SAHM

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 12 Replies

Does anyone know legit online jobs that pays somewhat well and doesn't require using a phone? i have a three month old who loves to see how loud she can get when her mommy is trying to do something so a job that require a phone is a no. 

by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christaberk
by Christa on Jan. 9, 2013 at 5:35 AM
wish. I did!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Check out these sites.  They are dedicated to WAH, and are filled with great people who have worked from home for years.  There are sections for job leads and sometimes broken into categories like "non-phone" jobs.  They are legit sites (but don't trust the google ads).

wahm.com/forum

ratracerebellion.com

workplacelikehome.com

mynewlife2012
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Do you have to live in a specific area of the country to use those sites?

Quoting the3Rs:

Check out these sites.  They are dedicated to WAH, and are filled with great people who have worked from home for years.  There are sections for job leads and sometimes broken into categories like "non-phone" jobs.  They are legit sites (but don't trust the google ads).

wahm.com/forum

ratracerebellion.com

workplacelikehome.com

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 8:08 AM

No - these aren't actual jobs.  They are sites dedicated to those who work from home and dedicated to helping those who want to work from home.  They have tips, ideas, job leads, specific company information, etc.  They'll help you see what's out there and find what works for you in terms of WAH jobs.

Quoting mynewlife2012:

Do you have to live in a specific area of the country to use those sites?

Quoting the3Rs:

wahm.com/forum

ratracerebellion.com

workplacelikehome.com

rissarin
by Gold Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Bump!
christyg
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM
1 mom liked this

You could look into training to be a court reporter or a medical transcriptionist. I beleive that you get to take the audio tapes home and transcrible them into the proper documents. I always thought that sounded pretty interesting.

orangerze
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Bumb
teentween2babes
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:48 PM

***I love that I am able to work from home - I set up accounts for a health and wellness manufacture and earn residual income. No inventory, parties, sales, NO RISK! Also receive $100 in free products - would love to show you more about the company, products and opportunity and see if its a fit for you! And you can do it all online. No schedules, full or part time..let me know if you are interested and I can show you more information!

teentotsmom
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Hi there, I see your looking for a job with no calls, well I don't like to call either, we also do not SALE either!

Yes I know of an amazing stay at home job, and I am a stay at home mom of 3, and I actually found it on here! I work with my partner every day, who I found this job from, and I am looking for motivated, self-driven and passionate people to join my team! It is completely Legit too! I work my own hours, working when I want, and as much and as little as I want, around my family's crazy schedule too! If you are looking to make a strong income for your family, or just a little extra cash, it's all at you fingertips, and your capability of how much you can earn monthly!

I am a Marketing Executive for a BBB Wellness 27 yr old company. We only have to Market ads, and set appointments, that's it! It is not Multi-Level Marketing either, (those are illegal)

There are NO calls, NO sales, NO quota's to meet, NO RISK----NO KIDDING!

You make residual monthly income, guaranteed amounts, and HIGH incentives!

I know it's tough being a mom, and trying to find a legitimate job, and around your own schedule, so this could be the right job for you? It was mine, and I am so thankful for it every day!

If this seems like something for you, and you could possibly be a good asset to my team, email me at aliciarfred@yahoo.com. GUARANTEED NO SCAM!!!!!

I would love to hear from you!!!

teentotsmom
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)