Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Jobs for stay at home moms?

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:36 PM
  • 12 Replies

Does anyone know of any good job boards that are for stay at home moms?

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flutter523
by Tracy on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Nope sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM

BUMP!

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM
There's another post just like this that has some good ideas.
teentween2babes
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:43 PM

***I love that I am able to work from home - I set up accounts for a health and wellness manufacture and earn residual income. No inventory, parties, sales, NO RISK! Also receive $100 in free products - would love to show you more about the company, products and opportunity and see if its a fit for you! Let me know if interested and I can show you more information!

adkins09
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:05 PM
If you would like to earn extra money working at home and not sell anything, this is a company right for you! This company is called Instant Rewards. Simply complete three easy steps; just like I did. Basically big companies are paying us to advertise for them. You get 90$ per person you get to complete step 1 and 2. If they complete just step 1 you only recieve 20$. simply past your link wherever and however you want or spreading the word once you have completing a few offers yourself.
Step 1 Sign up at
http://instantmoneynetwork.com/kadkins enter the information and start the trial. You can cancel it right before your trial ends for no charge. (YouTube videos show you step by step) Step 2 you will have to signup for 4-5 trials may cost you between 5 to 15$ depending on the trials you choose. Step 3 your ready to start making money with your own capture page. Becoming a referral agent is one of the best things I've done. If you have any questions message me at adkins200911@gmail.com I will send you emails to get you through the 3 steps one at a time.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:04 AM

nope~ good luck.

Jers.
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:06 AM

http://www.wahm.com/  may be helpful!

kflemino22
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I sell books for Usborne Books and More and I love it!  It's a great way to make an income as well as have the schedule you want.  If you are interested at all message me and we can talk more.  You can check out my website at www.myubamcom/u3330 as well.  Also, there are other groups on cafemom that are specifically for looking for jobs.  Check out some of those groups.

MsChris5201
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I'm sorry to say that don't know of job boards but I do work from home and would be more than happy to share my information with you.

http://www.facebook.com/wholewellnessconcept   http://wholewellness.momsmakemore.com

These two links will show you a bit of what I do from home, which I LOVE!  And I truly love being able to share it with other people.

If you would like to chat more please feel free to send me an email and maybe we can brainstorm together to see what we can find for you..  Have a great one!

bethatperson
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:09 PM

They are all over but be careful when you are looking. Do your research on them. I work with a wonderful company that allows you to stay at home and build a residual income too. I would love to share with you about  it more when you have a few extra minutes to talk. Let me know when will be good for you. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Would you like to work from home? www.livinganne.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN