Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Don't ya love it when...

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
  • 7 Replies

Don't you love it when...

You've had, quite possibly, the LONGEST week of your life (or so it feels), everything at work is going wrong with multiple fires to put out, your kid throws huge tantrums before school two mornings in a row, your house is a pig sty and NO ONE (including you) is doing anything about it, you need to attend your great-aunt's funeral this morning and woke up realizing you forgot to bake the 2 dozen brownies you needed for your son's 1/2 birthday celebration at school?

Yeah.  Me neither.

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Oh NOOOO!!!! I hate weeks like you're having. Sounds like you need a weekend! Hopefully things will slow down soon.

mickstinator
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM

aw. i had an awful week, too. let's share in our misery together. 

did ya grab some good old store bought brownies for the party? 

lilbit53009
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 2:19 PM

yep i've had one of those weeks too! my mom offered to watch my son this weekend so i could get caught up on everything. but nope now i'm sick! so i'll be spending my kidless time home in bed

not to mention i'm burning up right now and stuck at work because i can't leave until something comes through and i'm the only one that can do it (even tho i'm not a manager or anything so i don't understand why no one i work with can learn the same things i do when they're on the same level). normally i could just leave and work from home. but of all weeks we decided to switch the cable from my SO's name to my name to get the lower price of a new customer this week (after talking about doing it for the last year). so we're in between set up and i don't have wireless

oh and my co-worker left for lunch at 12 and still isn't back yet (we don't punch a clock but we're only supposed to take about an hour). yea it's going on 2.5 hours. i'm about to call our manager (who sits in a different office) and make up some reason to inform her i'm the only one here and she's been MIA for hours.

ughhhh

i'm just a little annoyed today lol

flutter523
by Tracy on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:01 PM
It's been a long week here too. Hope things get better for you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM

oh no, I hope your weekend is amazing and makes up for the horrible week you've had

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Tough week here, too. Hope next week is better for us all.
untidyone
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Crazy! I hope your weekend was smooth.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN