Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Totally gross! Flu related, do not open if you have a weak tummy

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

DD has the flu.  She has Kaiser, and they were totally out of Tamiflu in the entire San Diego area.  So I took her to an urgent care clinic to get a script. Well, bad mommy that I am, I left the house after changing her, but neglected to grab an extra diaper or two.  So she poops while we are in the waiting room.  I take her to the restroom, hoping it is firm and I can dump it in the toilet and reuse the diaper.  Nope, flu poo has taken over.  And there is no changing table. 

So I get her all cleaned up and decide she is going commando.  I tell her she has to tell me if she needs to go pee or poo.  She tells me a couple minutes later that she needs to go.  I take her in and she went pee in the toilet!!!  Even sick!  Luckily, we were out of there 20 minutes later, and the doc didn't notice she had no undies on.

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Yay for going potty on the toilet. Boo for her being sick :( I really hope she feels better soon

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

aw I'm sorry that she's sick! I hope she's feeling better soon!

One time I was babysitting and I had taken the kids to Chuck E cheese's to play around, and not too long after we got there, the little girl peed her pants. I had no spare clothes for her, so she ended up spending the rest of the day in a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt that I had in my trunk lol Of course it was all ginormous on her, so I think I had to hold the boxers up with a hair clip or scrunchies or something.

christaberk
by Christa on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:03 AM
yay for potty use! big girl to tell you when shehad to go, even sick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christaberk
by Christa on Jan. 13, 2013 at 10:03 AM
how inventive!

Quoting leahbeah143:

aw I'm sorry that she's sick! I hope she's feeling better soon!

One time I was babysitting and I had taken the kids to Chuck E cheese's to play around, and not too long after we got there, the little girl peed her pants. I had no spare clothes for her, so she ended up spending the rest of the day in a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt that I had in my trunk lol Of course it was all ginormous on her, so I think I had to hold the boxers up with a hair clip or scrunchies or something.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN