Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

How do you deal with lazy coworkers?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:38 PM
  • 18 Replies

That do only the nessacary means to get by for her work and won't do extra or help out and sit and watch u do it all?

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:39 PM
Luckily (?) I am the only one who does my job. No one else to pick up slack for.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovemymichael
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Oh man I'm a preschool teacher and have an assistant, I swear most days,  I am the only one cleaning up the toys non stop, I amtheonly one cleaning up messes. She does the diapers. I sweat my but off!

blessedfamily06
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I work in a assisted living with elderly and we are suppose to share the cares and cleaning but it don't go that way

Quoting lovemymichael:

Oh man I'm a preschool teacher and have an assistant, I swear most days,  I am the only one cleaning up the toys non stop, I amtheonly one cleaning up messes. She does the diapers. I sweat my but off!

lovemymichael
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:20 PM

My "partner" is also allllways on the phone texting. Grrrrr

Quoting blessedfamily06:

I work in a assisted living with elderly and we are suppose to share the cares and cleaning but it don't go that way

Quoting lovemymichael:

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I know! I get so mad, it feels like all I am doing is picking up her slack. I don't really talk to her anymore. 

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I hate lazy coworkers. Normally I just pick up the slack

TurboMom81
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I'm a Patient Care Assistant who worked with my fair share of lazy nurses. Frustrates me to no end.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Thankfully I don't have to worry about any coworkers slacking off. We don't really have any projects that we can all work on since we all work different shifts. My supervisor did say that 2nd or 3rd shift should be the ones filing the paperwork since they're less busy but the 2 people I've shown the process to haven't bothered to help. I get annoyed having to do it myself but at least I know it gets done right.

swthrt737
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Hmmmm.....am a lucky one,work alone in my class.
littleangie
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

And this is why I believe in merit raises. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)